1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I was wondering...

1. tia

tia

hi i was wondering if anyone has gotten a sign made for their car window and if so.... where from and the cost as well.
    Thanks, Tia

Nov 9, 2005
  2. Pampered Sofia

Pampered Sofia Novice Member

car sign

I believe town and country has 2 different signs you can pick from. One is like a sticker and quiet inexpensive.

3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I have the less expensive ones from town & country. They are a sticker type that you apply to the windows. The sticker goes on and when you peel off the backing the letters stay. Really easy to do. I paid like $15 or $16 for one. I should of went ahead and got all three at once to save on shipping! :(

The magnets would be nice, because you could remove them whenever you wanted, but I just can't afford the $60! :eek:

Nov 10, 2005
  4. Swirl

Swirl Member

I was wondering

Do these signs really work for you? I was wanting to purchase some but not sure they will draw in that much more buisness. Just wondering how they work for everybody else?!

Dec 1, 2005
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

I got mine just after conference 2005

I have actually gotten several orders and two shows out of it so it paid for itself by the end of September.
    If I never get another lead from it, who cares! It is paid for!
    Got it from Towne & Country but I believe we are no longer using them as of the first of the year. I think another company is being given the P.C. logo rights.

Dec 2, 2005
  6. Swirl

Swirl Member

cool

i bought lap boards off town & country and i love them!!! when they went on sale i tried to buy them and they were sold out. :mad: so hopefully this new company will be carrying them, wonder if they will change the design? do we know which company it's going to be?

Dec 2, 2005
Have something to add?