• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I was wondering...

tia

Nov 9, 2005
hi i was wondering if anyone has gotten a sign made for their car window and if so.... where from and the cost as well.
Thanks, Tia

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I have the less expensive ones from town & country. They are a sticker type that you apply to the windows. The sticker goes on and when you peel off the backing the letters stay. Really easy to do. I paid like $15 or $16 for one. I should of went ahead and got all three at once to save on shipping! :(

The magnets would be nice, because you could remove them whenever you wanted, but I just can't afford the $60! :eek:

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
I was wondering

Do these signs really work for you? I was wanting to purchase some but not sure they will draw in that much more buisness. Just wondering how they work for everybody else?!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I got mine just after conference 2005

I have actually gotten several orders and two shows out of it so it paid for itself by the end of September.
If I never get another lead from it, who cares! It is paid for!
Got it from Towne & Country but I believe we are no longer using them as of the first of the year. I think another company is being given the P.C. logo rights.

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
cool

i bought lap boards off town & country and i love them!!! when they went on sale i tried to buy them and they were sold out. :mad: so hopefully this new company will be carrying them, wonder if they will change the design? do we know which company it's going to be?