• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Get Postcards: Options from Nancy's Web and Blank Ones

In summary, Nancy's Web offers a wide variety of postcards, including scenic views, humorous designs, and blank ones for personalization. They also offer custom postcard printing services and discounts for bulk orders. Postcards are available in both standard 4x6 size and larger 5x7 size, and delivery times vary but are typically within 3-5 business days.
CynthiaJohnson83
I was wondering where people get there postcards that they mail out? And if you get the from Nancys web what ones do you use? One last thing where do you get blank ones?

You can order them from Nancy's to save time. Or make them yourself, I buy the blank postcards at Walmart. They have 4 cards to a sheet. They are only $6 or $7 for about 200? I would have to go look at the package.

I get my postcards at my local Sam's club store, I get 400 in a pack for I want to say $5.95. I do all my own postcards, I custom do the invites, I do post card thank yous to each guest.

HTH.

Lisa

I make my own post cards. I watch for Hobby Lobby to run 1/2 price on cardstock for scrapbooking and buy it then. I get a variety of colors and I can change the message on my post cards when I need to.

I also print my own invites that way too. I fill in the host name, address, directions and RSVP number. Since I don't mail the invitations out for the host - that saves her some time since she doesn't have to put that info on all her invites.

Thanks for the great info, I think I will head to Walmart and get some blank post cards.

What types of postcards can I find on Nancy's Web?

Nancy's Web has a wide variety of postcards to choose from, including scenic views, humorous designs, and blank ones for personalization.

Do you offer custom postcard printing services?

Yes, we do offer custom postcard printing services. You can upload your own design or work with our team to create a personalized design.

Are there any discounts available for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of postcards. The more you order, the more you save!

Can I order postcards in different sizes?

Yes, we offer postcards in both standard 4x6 size and larger 5x7 size. You can choose the size that best fits your needs.

How long does it take for postcards to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Typically, postcards are delivered within 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom