• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I was wondering where people get there postcards that they mail out?

CynthiaJohnson83

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2006
I was wondering where people get there postcards that they mail out? And if you get the from Nancys web what ones do you use? One last thing where do you get blank ones?

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
You can order them from Nancy's to save time. Or make them yourself, I buy the blank postcards at Walmart. They have 4 cards to a sheet. They are only $6 or $7 for about 200? I would have to go look at the package.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I get my postcards at my local Sam's club store, I get 400 in a pack for I want to say $5.95. I do all my own postcards, I custom do the invites, I do post card thank yous to each guest.

HTH.

Lisa

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I make my own post cards. I watch for Hobby Lobby to run 1/2 price on cardstock for scrapbooking and buy it then. I get a variety of colors and I can change the message on my post cards when I need to.

I also print my own invites that way too. I fill in the host name, address, directions and RSVP number. Since I don't mail the invitations out for the host - that saves her some time since she doesn't have to put that info on all her invites.