• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I was wondering how many receipts come in the new consultant

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I was wondering how many receipts come in the new consultant paperwork, I know they get 50 catalogs, etc. But I can't remember how many receipts they receive.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You can find the starter kit table of contents behind Consultant's Corner. I just printed them off but I can't remember how many receipts they get!

P

Pampered Laura

I have looked everywhere on CC, and I can't see the Table of Contents that you're talking about... could you explain which header it's under? Thanks!:eek:

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Under the Download Center tab, scroll down to Consultant Incentives, then Super Starter Kit Contents, English paperwork box and English product box.

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
You get only 25 receipts. I didn't like that at all! The kit is supposed to have enough supplies for your first six shows, but I ran out of those receipts within three shows! I hate the itemized order forms, but I am going to start using those as well as a show printout for receipts until I order the SS supply starter pack.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
The info I have says you get 100 itemized receipts and a sample of the write in. That should get you pretty far.

You also get 25 PP receipts, which you can use as back up.

You can always print and copy the OOF from CC and use that at shows, then print PP receipts when you get home.