• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactivity & Sample Orders: Questions & Solutions

In summary, pctharper is having trouble submitting shows in January but is still active. He went to check to see if his sample order was up and it says he is inactive and can't order samples. He needs to submit at least $150 before he can order samples again. If the sample order form goes back up, he could send it to pctharper. He has two shows scheduled for the end of the month and one of which he was hoping to do an 'out with the old, in with the new'.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was unable to submit any shows in January but I had two submitted in December. I went to check to see if the sample packages were up yet on CC and it says that I'm now inactive and can't order samples. I didn't think that happened if you only missed a month. I'm having a hard time finding it in the policy guide. Do I become re-active again as soon as I place a $150 show? If the sample order form goes back up, could someone send it to me? I have 2 shows scheduled for the end of the month, one of which I was hoping to do an 'out with the old, in with the new'. I'll need my samples!

Re: Inactive?Any month that you don't submit you are inactive. You keep your lifetime sales though unless you miss two months in a row. If you did not submit last month you will need to submit at least $150 before you can order samples.

Re: Inactive?Will I then be able to see the samples as soon as I submit the order or will it wait until it ships or a certain length of time?

Re: Inactive?Once the show is released for picking you should be able to order. Usually within hours or a day of submitting.

Re: Inactive?If only I had known before! :( I guess January was a bad month to not be active! Thank you for your help!

Re: Inactive?pctharper - that happened to me with July. With school so intense I did not have any parties. So when August rolled around I knew I wanted new stuff before Sept. 1. So I made a few calls, got a $150 catty party together the first two days of August and off it went. By the 5th or 6th of August I was able to get the samples I wanted before the new selling season. The thing with your situation would almost warrant that strategy too. That way you have enough time to get them before the parties you want. If you wait to hold those parties, you may not have samples until the first part of March. Good luck! A Plus too is the extra income!
And I have the same issue. No January shows so... I have two that did not make it in yet. Stinks but these hosts I can not rush because they go way back and one has always hit the $1000 mark so I let them go in when they go in. As soon as one closes, I get to see the samples.

Last edited:

What happens if I am inactive for a certain period of time?

If you remain inactive for 12 consecutive months, your consultant account will become inactive.

Can I activate my account after it has become inactive?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by placing an order of at least $150 within 30 days of becoming inactive.

What happens to my points and rewards if my account becomes inactive?

If your account becomes inactive, your points and rewards will be forfeited. Make sure to redeem them before the 12-month inactive period.

Can I still place sample orders if my account is inactive?

No, you will not be able to place sample orders if your account is inactive. You must reactivate your account to place sample orders.

What should I do if I am unable to place a sample order?

If you are unable to place a sample order, make sure your account is active and that you have enough points to cover the cost. If you still experience issues, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies