• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Really Excited to Earn My Show-To-Go Pieces, but Unfortunately

lolMaybe I'll get lucky like you...My show that earned me the 3rd piece was submitted on the 30th as well!!! My host's order as well as one package for me is due to arrive today. My only thing is I think the package due to arrive for me today is probably just a ss bonus...oh wait...I just remembered...I already got my ss2 bonus package...maybe it is the rolling case!!!! That would be so awesome!!! I also have another package due to arrive next tuesday, so one package could be the rolling case and the other could be my plus bonus package....or better yet, my rolling case, the carry all tote, and the plus bonus hasn't shipped yet??
michelelashuk
I was really excited to earn my Show-to-Go pieces, but unfortunately no matter how hard I tried, I just had 2 terrible months. :(

Would anyone have either the tote or the rolling case (or both) they would like to part with??? Would anyone know where I could get them? :confused:

Thank you for your help!

Michele Lashuk

Michele,

In the past, the company offers an incentive to earn items for free before you are able to purchase them. I am sure they will be offering them to be purchased probably after Leadership Conference! So I would just wait and see what happens in January!

Iknow how you feel
michelelashuk said:
I was really excited to earn my Show-to-Go pieces, but unfortunately no matter how hard I tried, I just had 2 terrible months. :(

Would anyone have either the tote or the rolling case (or both) they would like to part with??? Would anyone know where I could get them? :confused:

Thank you for your help!

Michele Lashuk

I just missed the second piece by $150. I sure hope they offer them later. But unfornately, someone is already selling their on Ebay. I don't know why they would do this. I wanted the set so bad!

Rebecca Clemons

I barely made mine by $4018, but I just got an email last night saying they were out of stock and they hoped to have them in by the end of the year. :(

I earned all 3 pieces also, I wonder why I never recieved an e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem?

chefautumn said:
I earned all 3 pieces also, I wonder why I never recieved an e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem?

Same here, with my 2nd piece, I got my e-mail about a week after everyone else was getting their e-mails, but in that one, it just said the first 2 pieces were on back order and nothing about the rolling case. Now that I hear about the rolling case, it makes me upset b/c I really needed it these next couple of months b/c of my pregnancy. I worked so hard and now I have to wait and with my luck, I'll have my twins before I'll get my case!!! It just urks me a little

I hear ya Lauren,
I'm a little ticked about it myself. But the way I see it is, I honestly don't think PC knew that many peolpe would earn it. So way to go!! everyone who sold their heart out and earned at least one piece!!

Pampered Chef is AWESOME!! :D

I copied my email so those of you who didn't get one will know what it said.

Dear Kitchen Consultant:
Congratulations on earning the Show-to-Go Consultant Special! This promotion has been a huge success. In fact, we have so many achievers that the Tool Turn-About Tote and Carry-All Tote are temporarily out of stock. At this time, we're also unable to ship the Rolling Case to those who achieved the promotion at the end of October.

We realize this is disappointing news and are working with our vendor to produce more Show-to-Go pieces as soon as possible. We will e-mail you again as soon as we have shipped your award to you. It should arrive no later than the end of the year. We apologize for the delay.

Congratulations once again on earning the Show-to-Go Consultant Special. Keep up the momentum!

The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Hmmm... did you guys get it yet? I just got mine yesterday... the same day my host got her show orders, that is the show I submitted that got it for me.
November 3rd, is when I got it, I submitted the show October30.
It must not be on back order any more.

ChefNic said:
Hmmm... did you guys get it yet? I just got mine yesterday... the same day my host got her show orders, that is the show I submitted that got it for me.
November 3rd, is when I got it, I submitted the show October30.
It must not be on back order any more.

Maybe I'll get lucky like you...My show that earned me the 3rd piece was submitted on the 30th as well!!! My host's order as well as one package for me is due to arrive today. My only thing is I think the package due to arrive for me today is probably just a ss bonus...oh wait...I just remembered...I already got my ss2 bonus package...maybe it is the rolling case!!!! That would be so awesome!!! I also have another package due to arrive next tuesday, so one package could be the rolling case and the other could be my plus bonus package....or better yet, my rolling case, the carry all tote, and the plus bonus hasn't shipped yet?? Ok, now my day just got 10 times better...I'm just really impatient and my UPS guy doesn't get here till right at 7 so I am going to be pondering this all day...oh well...something else for me to wait for to keep my mind off the fact that I have 7-10 weeks and one day till my twins are born!!! I hate waiting, but I would rather wait than have unhealthy babies!! Thanks for telling me you got your case, now I have hope, especially since I didn't get the little e-mail!

Tell me again how it is you can check and see if something has shipped to you that isn't an order or a supply or a sample. I know I read it on here once, but I forgot what it said. I have nothing that I am expecting right now, so if it shows something has shipped to me, it has to be the show to go. I've only received the 1st piece and am very anxious for the other two pieces.

I turned my qualifying show on 10/31I did not recieve an email about the rolling case, nor did they email that i earned my superstarter choice of bonuses. But I went online and there was a place for me to enter my choice (I went practical-Kitchen basics, plus I don't have anything from that group except the tool turn about). Hopefully we will all get it soon.
Update: got the email on 11/1 :(

Last edited:
Got Mine!!!Yaaaaayyy!!!
My husband just came home and he broght the rolling case!!!! It's soooo awesome. Lauren you should get yours very soon, they must not be on backorder anymore. What great news!! :D

jenniferlynne said:
Tell me again how it is you can check and see if something has shipped to you that isn't an order or a supply or a sample. I know I read it on here once, but I forgot what it said. I have nothing that I am expecting right now, so if it shows something has shipped to me, it has to be the show to go. I've only received the 1st piece and am very anxious for the other two pieces.

act as if you are doing a product adjustment. check the "I have read and accept the Conditions & Restrictions" box at the bottom and hit continue, then when it asks for your show order #, click the link that says "can't remember show order number? click here" then it will come up with a box that at the top it will say year 2005 show type all then there will be a box next to it that says find...click find...in the white box below it, it will show all of your show order #'s for this year, most recently sent at the top. it lists host's last name next to it, but there will be ones that are weird that have a G or an S where it would normally show a K or C for kitchen or catalog shows, the ones with G's or S's are bonuses sent to you. use this # and add 01 to the end as your reference # in UPS tracking...remember that it is a reference # not a tracking #. You will then see things as normal. I hope this helps and if you need further explaination, e-mail me and I will help!

Laurenncraigory said:
act as if you are doing a product adjustment. check the "I have read and accept the Conditions & Restrictions" box at the bottom and hit continue, then when it asks for your show order #, click the link that says "can't remember show order number? click here" then it will come up with a box that at the top it will say year 2005 show type all then there will be a box next to it that says find...click find...in the white box below it, it will show all of your show order #'s for this year, most recently sent at the top. it lists host's last name next to it, but there will be ones that are weird that have a G or an S where it would normally show a K or C for kitchen or catalog shows, the ones with G's or S's are bonuses sent to you. use this # and add 01 to the end as your reference # in UPS tracking...remember that it is a reference # not a tracking #. You will then see things as normal. I hope this helps and if you need further explaination, e-mail me and I will help!

Thanks for your help. I did it and the only things showing up are things that have already shipped and I have already received. I didn't submit my final show that qualified me until the morning of the 31st. I may be at the end of the list to receive one. Oh well. I can wait another month or two.

I just got my rolling case last night!!!! I haven't even opened it yet b/c my husband wouldn't let me...but I will now!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Now if my carry all tote would just come off back order, I would have the entire collection!!!! At least I have the most important one though!!!!

So argrivatedYeah i got the email to on back order and hope to have it by the END OF THE YEAR , great , by then there will be snow and i wont use it anyways. I have heard they are made real cheap. A member of my cluster had to send hers back 3 times !!! The handle broke. Oh well i guess.

Lauren - I just happened to read this post on the show to go and noticed you are pregnant with twins. When are you due???? I just had twins on September 10th - a boy and a girl! I definitely have my hands full. These are my first babies. Do you have any other kids??

Congrats on your twins!!! I am due january 16th, but as you know, they are expecting an early delivery so I guess the last week in December(hopefully!) and yes, these are my first. They keep telling me they are 2 boys but I still believe that one is a girl!! My mom thought it was amazing that I would have twins as most of the time there is a signle child first and twins second, but my husband already has a beautiful daughter named Taylor that lives up in Michigan so I told my mom that she was the first, I got the twins! I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, so I went into our babies' room and sat in my rocker listening to the winnie the pooh music from the mobile and started falling asleep rather quickly. I swear that they put something in those mobiles to make people fall asleep! LOL! I just feel that I should spend some time in the babies' room letting them get used to the feeling of being in there.

Lauren - yes twins do come early. I ended up having mine when I was 33 weeks 4 days. I went into preterm labor Labor Day weekend (that Thursday was having contractions every 4 minutes and did not know it) and was hospitalized for 4 days. I was sent home on bedrest on Sunday and then that Saturday my water broke. I didn't have any complications during my pregnancy, just that pre-term labor. My twins ended up being in the NICU for 3 1/2 weeks so when I was home during that time (when I wasn't there at the hospital with them) I would "pump" in the nursery to feel more with them. Unfortunately we were not ready for them to be so early so my nursery was not set up (we were going to do it Labor Day weekend) until they were 2 1/2 weeks old when my inlaws were here.

1. What are the "Show-To-Go" pieces and how do I earn them?

The "Show-To-Go" pieces are exclusive products that can only be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or show. These pieces are specially selected and can only be purchased using host rewards earned from hosting a show. To earn them, simply schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite your friends and family to attend.

2. Can I choose which "Show-To-Go" pieces I want?

Unfortunately, the "Show-To-Go" pieces are pre-selected and cannot be chosen by the host. However, they are carefully chosen to appeal to a wide range of tastes and preferences. Plus, who doesn't love a surprise?

3. Are the "Show-To-Go" pieces only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "Show-To-Go" pieces are only available for a limited time and may change from month to month. This makes them even more special and exclusive for hosts who earn them.

4. How many "Show-To-Go" pieces can I earn?

The number of "Show-To-Go" pieces you can earn depends on the total sales from your party. The more sales you have, the more host rewards you earn, and the more "Show-To-Go" pieces you can choose from.

5. Can I still earn "Show-To-Go" pieces if I book a virtual party?

Absolutely! Virtual parties are a great way to earn host rewards and "Show-To-Go" pieces. Your consultant will work with you to make sure your guests have a fun and interactive experience, just like an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefweezie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chefweezie
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies