• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Wave 1 Conference Updates & Promotions

In summary, it was discussed that it would be best to wait until the end of Wave 3 before advertising promotions and announcements to customers. This was to respect Doris's wishes and to avoid any potential issues with consultants who have not attended the conference. It was also advised to focus on booking shows in July and August before promoting anything for September, as August sales may still need to be improved. There was some confusion about certain changes and announcements that went into effect in July, and it was mentioned that these will be communicated to those who are affected. Additionally, there was discussion about the August specials and how they were not announced at Wave 1, leading to some consultants trying to find out more information from HO. It was suggested to possibly
linojackie
I was not able to attend conference, but got updates from friends at Wave 1. Can I start advertising promotions and announcements to my customers immediately, or do I have to wait until the end of Wave 3?

Re: QuestionRespect Doris's wishes and wait until the end of Wave 3 please. You never know if it will get back to a consultant who hasn't gone to conference yet.

Re: QuestionI wouldn't start promoting anything in September until your July and August are where they are at! I would at least keep it under your hat until Wave 3 is over.

Re: QuestionI agree with the others - I am in your shoes, as well, but my August is NOT where I want it to be, so I will be working on booking that month. Then by next week, when it's out in the open, I'll start getting Sept. filled up. ;)

Re: Question
cathyskitchen said:
I agree with the others - I am in your shoes, as well, but my August is NOT where I want it to be, so I will be working on booking that month. Then by next week, when it's out in the open, I'll start getting Sept. filled up. ;)

As much as I want to talk about the new products, it's also nice to keep a little bit of surprise. I will be buying mini catalogs but will not be sending them out from conference since I still want people to book in August! Plus you don't want to hurt August sales if someone wants to wait until something comes out in September.

Re: QuestionI was thinking about the things in CN specifically. I thought it said eff in July as well?

Re: QuestionYeah, I was a little confused about those things that went into effect July 1, yet no one knew. I'm interested to know how that gets handled.

IAmChefJ said:
Yeah, I was a little confused about those things that went into effect July 1, yet no one knew. I'm interested to know how that gets handled.

I am letting those people who it effects know.

IAmChefJ said:
Yeah, I was a little confused about those things that went into effect July 1, yet no one knew. I'm interested to know how that gets handled.
What things in July CN are you talking about? Just curious.

chefshawna said:
What things in July CN are you talking about? Just curious.

We are talking about some announcements of some stuff that is retroactive to July 1st.;)

Re: QuestionWhat I personally would always want to share is what is discontinuing! It can often increase shows. HOWEVER, I'll wait and just possibly encourage people to keep their show open for just a tab (letting them know WHY). I'm also curious about the August special update.

Jules711 said:
What I personally would always want to share is what is discontinuing! It can often increase shows. HOWEVER, I'll wait and just possibly encourage people to keep their show open for just a tab (letting them know WHY). I'm also curious about the August special update.[/QUOTE]

So are all of us who were at Wave One! LOL!!! Would you believe they didn't announce that?! We were never told what the August specials are!

Re: QuestionSo are all of us who were at Wave One! LOL!!! Would you believe they didn't announce that?! We were never told what the August specials are![/QUOTE]

REALLY?!?!? I would have thought that would have been shared. I guess I'll just have to track someone from HO down while I'm there and make them tell me ;)

Re: QuestionI actually called the HO on Monday. I wonder if someone dropped the ball somewhere. I bet they were supposed to tell us. Of course, I spent several moments frantically searching the special CN for the updated flyer with no luck whatsoever. :(

Re: Questionmy director was at wave 1 and she knows Aug and Sept

raebates said:
I actually called the HO on Monday. I wonder if someone dropped the ball somewhere. I bet they were supposed to tell us. Of course, I spent several moments frantically searching the special CN for the updated flyer with no luck whatsoever. :(

Sooooo? Did you learn anything from your phone call?

We had to leave the last session just a couple of minutes early, and thought maybe we missed it then, but then we talked to some other consultants on the train, and they said nothing was announced. We were all scouring the CN looking for it too. Thought it was so strange that we know September and October, but are still in the dark for August!

Re: QuestionIf we are trying to book Aug. it would seem like we should know the other host specials. Noone I've talked to is interested in the knives.:(

Teresa Lynn said:
my director was at wave 1 and she knows Aug and Sept

Are you sure that isn't Sept & Oct? We all know Sept & Oct....they are in the special addition CN......

Re: QuestionMaybe they are still waiting until conference is over!

Re: QuestionI do think it is okay to share the promotion that's dates depend on your conference. I really think if they hadn't wanted us to share that they would have made everyone's dates the same.

1. What updates can we expect at Wave 1 Conference?

At Wave 1 Conference, you can expect updates on new products, promotions, and business tools. Additionally, there will be training sessions and workshops to help you grow your business and increase your sales.

2. How can I stay updated on the latest conference updates and promotions?

You can stay updated by regularly checking your consultant portal and attending online training sessions. You can also follow Pampered Chef's social media accounts and subscribe to our email newsletter for the latest updates.

3. Are there any exclusive promotions for conference attendees?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available only to conference attendees. These promotions will be announced during the conference and will be available for a limited time.

4. Will there be any new products launched at Wave 1 Conference?

Yes, there will be new products launched at the conference. These products will be available for purchase during the conference and shortly after for all consultants.

5. Can I still attend Wave 1 Conference if I am not a consultant yet?

Unfortunately, Wave 1 Conference is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can sign up to become a consultant and attend the conference to kickstart your business and learn from experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kncmurray
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kncmurray
  • pamperedtracy