• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shan Eisler's Pampered Chef Newsletter | shanskitchen.com

No if you were in her cluster you would know that she contracts all of those things out, she pays them to send it for her.
hoosierchef
I was just doing a general search on Pampered Chef Newsletters to see what would pop up. Here's Shan Eisler's website. Looks like she uses one of the services too!

http://www.shanskitchen.com/default.htm

stolen newsletterthat is actually the newsletter from 123 by request. i subscribe to it and recognize the newsletter. shame on her!! :) makes it seem like it is hers!!

Actually, that's the idea! :D

I loved that someone so high up in the company is using it. I just subscribed! I'm really hoping this will help me out in my business! Thanks Deb! I'll be sure to contact them and let them know you sent me!! ;)

123 by requestyou'll really like it!! i've been using it for awhile and although i do tailor it to personalize it - it's been a great base to work from!!
jen

jcwarr said:
you'll really like it!! i've been using it for awhile and although i do tailor it to personalize it - it's been a great base to work from!!
jen

So, have you gotten alot of response from yours? I was really impressed by how professional they look!

I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits. The only drawback is you have to have Adobe (not just the Reader) in order to personalize it. I have just been sending the template one as an attachment and my customers love it.

response to newsletteri think it has helped to keep in touch as i am terrible with the phone!!! and when the catalog change comes around i can usually put together a catalog show of going going gone stuff - all from my newsletter. i really focus on recipes and helpful things instead of just advertising so that people don't feel like it is a sales pitch. i even take out all the specials and condense them into a small blurb - then i direct them to my website for pictures. i do a lot of cross referencing to my website. i also ttry to tie some recipes, product spotlights and kitchen tips together to really 'sell' a product / recipe / idea. i probably spend way more time than i need to on it - but i find it a lot of fun!! i'm still figuring out the best way to send them as my gmail account jsut got sent back!!!!! i have to re-send my whole newsletter!!!! technology can be SO FRUSTRATING :mad:

jcwarr said:
that is actually the newsletter from 123 by request. i subscribe to it and recognize the newsletter. shame on her!! :) makes it seem like it is hers!!

No if you were in her cluster you would know that she contracts all of those things out, she pays them to send it for her.

If you can't tell she is my director.

pamperedtara said:
I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits. The only drawback is you have to have Adobe (not just the Reader) in order to personalize it. I have just been sending the template one as an attachment and my customers love it.

I believe Joy will send you a word version if you need it.

1. What is the purpose of Shan Eisler's Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The purpose of Shan Eisler's Pampered Chef Newsletter is to provide subscribers with useful tips, recipes, and product information related to Pampered Chef products and kitchen tools. It also includes exclusive offers and promotions for newsletter subscribers.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional special editions sent out for holiday promotions or new product releases.

3. How can I subscribe to Shan Eisler's Pampered Chef Newsletter?

To subscribe to the newsletter, you can visit shanskitchen.com and enter your email address in the designated field on the homepage. You can also subscribe by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter email. You can also contact us directly to request to be removed from the subscriber list.

5. Are there any special perks for newsletter subscribers?

Yes, newsletter subscribers receive exclusive offers and promotions, as well as early access to new product releases. They may also have the opportunity to participate in special giveaways and contests. It's our way of showing appreciation for our loyal customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Valerie Remschel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AmyDare