• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Invited to Meet Amy Neal Tomorrow for

In summary, Kelly V. attended a training with Amy and found her to be great. She recommends that if you have the opportunity to work with her, go for it.
Kimberlymmj
a training session and I am trying to find babysitting. Have any of you ever met her? I really want to go since I can't go to COnference.

She did a training here, she was great! Totally worth it!

Amy is a gem. GO if you can!

I've never heard of her. Who is she??

Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
I've never heard of her. Who is she??

Kelly V.

She was a very successful consultant (Exec Dir) and now works at HO as a Sales Mgr.

I've been doing conference calls and one on one with Amy since Feb. I had promoted to director on Dec 1, 2008 and just got the notification that I qualified as an Advanced for May...I say if you have the opportunity to work with her...Go For It!!!

I went to a training that she did in Indianapolis. It was great! She is so fun to listen to!!! Go for it!!

ChefKrisB said:
I've been doing conference calls and one on one with Amy since Feb. I had promoted to director on Dec 1, 2008 and just got the notification that I qualified as an Advanced for May...I say if you have the opportunity to work with her...Go For It!!!

Maybe I should know this, but.....how do you do conference calls with someone from HO like Amy??

I know my director has been working with a "trainer I guess" would this be along the same line?? How do you get involved in these?

Thanks in advance, I am recruiting one this month (keeping my fingers crossed) and have another I am talking to. Any other training would be great!

Kelly V. :chef:

When I promoted to director, I was invited (with a group of other new directors) to participate in the training. The invite came by email...not sure how it's set up honestly. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity. Amy is incredible!

ChefKrisB said:
When I promoted to director, I was invited (with a group of other new directors) to participate in the training. The invite came by email...not sure how it's set up honestly. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity. Amy is incredible!

It sounds like a great opportunity. I am thinking this is maybe what my director might be in also. She has moved up to an advance director since having this training.

If you have some great information she has given you and would like to share, please tell us. :)

Kelly V. :chef:

Do whatever it takes to make sure you are there. Amy is amazing. She listens, offers great suggestions and just being around her will get your business booming!

She was my hospitality until she went to work for corporate...I can say that she is the biggest reason my business is what it is today! She's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...find a sitter!!! Definitely worth it!

I wish I could hear even a recording of her training. I didn't see one on our supply order or online training. Is there one I am missing??

I so want to take my business to another level.

Kimberly, where are you located? Is this something other consultants can go too??

Kelly V.

ChefKrisB said:

Mini hijack: Way to go, Kris! Congrats on your promotion!

Amy is my HD's recruiter. She is an awesome lady! She even drove 45 miles to our Cluster's Christmas party because my HD promoted to AD on December 1st! She is one incredible lady! It is well worth whatever you would spend on a babysitter!

I'll post some of my notes from trainings with her...it's been great!! thanks for the congrats Kristen. :)give me a couple of days...

1. What is the purpose of meeting Amy Neal?

The purpose of meeting Amy Neal is to learn more about the Pampered Chef business and products, and to potentially become a consultant or host a party.

2. How long will the meeting with Amy Neal last?

The meeting with Amy Neal typically lasts about an hour, but can vary depending on the questions and discussions during the meeting.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the meeting?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member to the meeting with Amy Neal. It can be a great way to get a second opinion or have someone to support you in your decision.

4. What should I bring to the meeting with Amy Neal?

It is not necessary to bring anything to the meeting, but if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to bring them with you. It may also be helpful to bring a pen and paper to take notes.

5. Will there be any pressure to join or make a purchase at the meeting?

No, there will be no pressure to join or make a purchase at the meeting with Amy Neal. She will simply provide information and answer any questions you may have. The decision to become a consultant or host a party is completely up to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
woodysir
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookn' katie