1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I was invited to meet Amy Neal tomorrow for

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

a training session and I am trying to find babysitting. Have any of you ever met her? I really want to go since I can't go to COnference.

Jun 7, 2009
  2. IAmChefJ

IAmChefJ Member

She did a training here, she was great! Totally worth it!

Jun 7, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Amy is a gem. GO if you can!

Jun 7, 2009
  4. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I've never heard of her. Who is she??

Kelly V.

Jun 8, 2009
  5. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

She was a very successful consultant (Exec Dir) and now works at HO as a Sales Mgr.

6. ChefKrisB

ChefKrisB Member Gold Member

I've been doing conference calls and one on one with Amy since Feb. I had promoted to director on Dec 1, 2008 and just got the notification that I qualified as an Advanced for May...I say if you have the opportunity to work with her...Go For It!!!

Jun 8, 2009
  7. I went to a training that she did in Indianapolis. It was great! She is so fun to listen to!!! Go for it!!

Jun 8, 2009
  8. KellyRedHead

Maybe I should know this, but.....how do you do conference calls with someone from HO like Amy??

I know my director has been working with a "trainer I guess" would this be along the same line?? How do you get involved in these?

Thanks in advance, I am recruiting one this month (keeping my fingers crossed) and have another I am talking to. Any other training would be great!

Kelly V. :chef:

Jun 8, 2009
  9. ChefKrisB

When I promoted to director, I was invited (with a group of other new directors) to participate in the training. The invite came by email...not sure how it's set up honestly. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity. Amy is incredible!

Jun 9, 2009
  10. KellyRedHead

It sounds like a great opportunity. I am thinking this is maybe what my director might be in also. She has moved up to an advance director since having this training.

If you have some great information she has given you and would like to share, please tell us. :)

Kelly V. :chef:

11. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Do whatever it takes to make sure you are there. Amy is amazing. She listens, offers great suggestions and just being around her will get your business booming!

Jun 9, 2009
  12. melatc

melatc Novice Member Gold Member

She was my hospitality until she went to work for corporate...I can say that she is the biggest reason my business is what it is today! She's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...find a sitter!!! Definitely worth it!

Jun 9, 2009
  13. KellyRedHead

I wish I could hear even a recording of her training. I didn't see one on our supply order or online training. Is there one I am missing??

I so want to take my business to another level.

Kimberly, where are you located? Is this something other consultants can go too??

Kelly V.

14. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

Mini hijack: Way to go, Kris! Congrats on your promotion!

Jun 9, 2009
  15. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Amy is my HD's recruiter. She is an awesome lady! She even drove 45 miles to our Cluster's Christmas party because my HD promoted to AD on December 1st! She is one incredible lady! It is well worth whatever you would spend on a babysitter!

Jun 9, 2009
  16. ChefKrisB

I'll post some of my notes from trainings with her...it's been great!!

thanks for the congrats Kristen. :)

give me a couple of days...

Jun 11, 2009
Have something to add?