• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Exploring the Pampered Chef Website Tonight and Came Across the

In summary,The Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirations are available on the PC website and in Consultant News. They are supposed to come out every other month, but they have stopped doing them. There are different versions of these, and they are also available in the files section.
ChefKeender
I was exploring the PC website tonight and came across the Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirations. WOW!!! These are so neat. Anyway, do these originally appear in Consultant News or where? Every month? I didn't remember seeing any in the few I've received so far.

Also, I did a search here and more Seasonal Inspirations were mentioned here than were on the PC site. Where can I find more?

Try searching in the files section here. I know there are some posted there.

How do I find Seasonal Inspirations?I typed "seasonal inspirations" into the search line and came up with zero results. How do I find these files? I'm interested in them too.

Showstoppers and Seasonal InspirationsI'm sure they're in the files section, but I don't know the "original" names. I have these renamed for my convenience.

Attachments

• SS - Stained Glass Perfections.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 418
  • SS - Incredible Edible Chocolate Bowl.pdf
    276.4 KB · Views: 437
  • SS - Grass Centerpieces (Simple Additions).pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 415
  • SS - Fruit Luminaries.pdf
    227.9 KB · Views: 428
  • SS - Easy Candy Clay.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 435
Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirationscontinued...set 2

Attachments

• SI - Patriotic Summer Celebrations.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 521
  • SI - Shower Brides Apr05.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 576
  • SI - Unwrap Christmas Memories Dec04.pdf
    179 KB · Views: 497
  • SI - Wrap it Up Sets Nov05.pdf
    137.1 KB · Views: 462
  • SS - Candied Flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 383
Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirationscontinued...set 3.

Attachments

• SI - Napkin Folding 2.pdf
    153 KB · Views: 439
  • SI - Kids in the Kitchen.pdf
    107.7 KB · Views: 597
  • SI - Holiday Warmth Napkin Folding.pdf
    391 KB · Views: 411
  • SI - Halloween Spooktacular Aug04.pdf
    203 KB · Views: 461
  • SI - Entertain w Flair Crystal Ice Creations.pdf
    113.4 KB · Views: 504
Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirationscontinued...And last, but not least:

Attachments

• SI - Bouquet of Spring Ideas Mar05.pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 704
Rita,

Thank you so much for posting those! I just started selling in '05 and haven't seen some of them!

Jen

There was alot of these that I hadn't seen. Thank you so much. I am printing them out, and putting them into page protectors, to be in a binder for guests to thumb through.. Anyone have any other ideas, or other pages that I could print out as well.. Thank you sooooo much for all of these wonderful ideas.

ChefKeender said:
I was exploring the PC website tonight and came across the Showstoppers and Seasonal Inspirations. WOW!!! These are so neat. Anyway, do these originally appear in Consultant News or where? Every month? I didn't remember seeing any in the few I've received so far.

Also, I did a search here and more Seasonal Inspirations were mentioned here than were on the PC site. Where can I find more?

Showstoppers were introduced a few years ago. They were supposed to come out every other month (I think). It was a way to help us show something fun and different while a recipe cooked without having to do a second recipe. For some reason they just stopped doing them, I never heard why.

This showstopper I just heard from my meeting Monday night. Put corn syrup on a simple additions plate and paint on the breast cancer symbol with corn syrup. Sprinkle on pink crystals and voila! you will have created a beautiful pink breast cancer symbol. Sounds ez enough, huh?

This showstopper I just heard from my meeting Monday night. Put corn syrup on a simple additions plate and paint on the breast cancer symbol with corn syrup. Sprinkle on pink crystals and voila! you will have created a beautiful pink breast cancer symbol. Sounds ez enough, huh?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, utensils, and cookware. We provide recipes, tips, and demonstrations to help people create delicious meals and make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I order products from Pampered Chef?

You can order Pampered Chef products through our website, by attending a cooking show hosted by one of our consultants, or by contacting a consultant directly. Our consultants are also available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about our products or the ordering process.

3. Are Pampered Chef products expensive?

Pampered Chef products vary in price depending on the type of product, but our focus is on offering high-quality, durable products at a reasonable price. Many of our products also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust in the quality and value of your purchase.

4. Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start their own business. Our consultants have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build a flexible work schedule. You can learn more about becoming a consultant on our website or by contacting a current consultant.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly offers promotions and discounts on products. These can be found on our website or by attending a cooking show hosted by one of our consultants. We also offer a host rewards program, where hosts can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toenail1103
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom