• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my FED EX Package?!

In summary, the show was supposed to be delivered to the host's home yesterday and it was not delivered. Today, the host received a package that was supposed to be delivered to her house but it was actually delivered to the driver's address.
momoftwins
I had a show that was suppose to be delivered to me yesterday. I was home all day long and no FED EX!!!!!!! I checked the website and it showed that it was delivered at 1259pm. I was like WTF????? I don't have anything! So I called FED EX and said according to the website you are showing that a package was delivered to my house today at 1259pm - well there isn't anything at my house. I never heard the FED EX truck and my dog never barked!!!!! Where is my package????? There is a wedding gift in there that I need by Wednesday to take to ND with me! She put a trace on the package and said they will call the supervisor and check with the driver on where he delivered that package. If I do not hear back from them in 2 hours to call them back. This was at 430pm. So 630pm rolls around and still no call back from FED EX. I then called them and the lady said I am not sure why they told you to call back I don't have anything new to tell you. SO then the lady puts me on hold and calls the Fed Ex office and finds out they are closed and they closed at 5pm. She said they will not be in until Tuesday!! I was like well I need my package!!!! She said to call back Monday morning and someone should be able to help me. About a half hour later a gentleman drives his pickup truck in my driveway and puts my box on my porch and rings my doorbell. Turned out they delivered my box to his address. He lives at 8868 N 83rd Ave and my address is 8868 N 82nd Ave!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooo peeved!!!!!!!!! WTF??? Could the driver not tell the difference between 83rd AVE and 82nd AVE?????????? I swear he should not be delivering packages if he can't read numbers!!!!!!!!!! I am still going to call FED EX on Monday and complain about that! That just ticks me off!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the vent but I truly want my UPS man back!!!!!!!!

Sharisse,I feel your pain and frustration. Aren't you glad that the person who it was actually delivered to had the integrity to not only not open it, but to deliver it to you as well! I would bake up something in an extra mini oval baker (I have a lot...long story) and give it to him/her as a thanks.

With a SB with your contact info, of course:D

FedEx lost my recruits kit and to both of our knowledge it has not been found. PC shipped her another one out to my address. We were told FedEx would follow up with her, but no one has. PC will get tired of having to places $100's of lost products.

I agree wholeheartedly!! I have waited for a delivery to made to my house that said was delivered and it didn't show up for 2 more days. I also had a show delivered to a wrong address and the driver new it!! The man at the door told him he "thought" his wife knew the host and he would see that she got it to him. I watched a delivery being made to a wrong address. I got out of my car and asked who the delivery was to be made to and when I told him that he had delivered it to the wrong house, he said ooopppps. I had him then put it back into his truck and follow me to the correct house!!

Well I can't compare fed ex to ups because I didn't start with PC until January but I have already had issues with fed ex. The worst was when they delivered a show to a host's home (luckily my best friend) at 9:45 at night. She and her husband heard someone honking in her driveway so she sent her hubby out to investigate. They live in a very rural area. He goes out there and there's some kind of funky van - not marked with any fed ex logos- and two women were in it. He said they couldn't even pick up the boxes ...they had to ...get this.....ROLL THEM OUT OF THE TRUCK!!!!! No wonder I've had so many product adjustments lately!!! I was so aggravated. I called HO and did get a good bit of sympathy from them. The lady I talked to said she was going to put in a complaint with me and agreed 100%. I, as would most people, would be very ticked if my whole family was disturbed at almost 10pm on a school night! If they can't physically lift the boxes then they need to find another line of work.

I would love to have UPS back myself too. I had an idea when UPS would come to my house, and Fed-Ex shows up whenever. The guy that delivers for me doesn't have a marked car either. I have two porches on my house and he puts them on the wrong one. You would think he would know better cosidering one porch has something in front of the door , so you can't open it. I loved my UPS man I would love him back.

cmdtrgd said:
Sharisse,

I feel your pain and frustration. Aren't you glad that the person who it was actually delivered to had the integrity to not only not open it, but to deliver it to you as well! I would bake up something in an extra mini oval baker (I have a lot...long story) and give it to him/her as a thanks.

I also want UPS back.

I have to agree with you on this, you should bake something up nice for this person who delivered these things to your door. Heck, they could have opened it up and had Christmas to themselves. It's nice when people are honest!
Schel

I had a problem where they said they delivered all four boxes and only 3 were delivered. They showed up the next day with it. UGH I liked UPS better too.

I more than likely will make him some banana bread in the mini loaf pan and take that to him as well as a SB with my contact information. Thanks for the replies ladies! This site rocks~!!!!

We ordered new cell phones last week, FED EX showed them as delivered, couldn't find them went down the street to the house with the same house # we have on the West side of our street. They hadn't seen it. finally , after alot of checking around my teenagers located them across the street at a neighbors front door.!

I know I have a lot of problems with FedEx too. When we earned the spring products, they sat on mine for a week!!! I actually drove 25 miles out of my way to pick them up beacuse I didn't want to wait anymore. I'm not sure what they are doing with the boxes, but alomst every other show, my hosts are calling, something is arriving broken!! Yeah, totally fed up with Fed Ex...
Here's the hard part...you can complain to someone at the 800 #, but FedEx drivers are independent contractors....if they don't feel like getting their route done, they put it off to the next day! There's a fine line between how much the company has control over and what the driver's have the last work on!! (all this from my UPS guy) It's a contract thing...comes up for renewal every year, so I'm told, so hopefully this won't last long!!!

My only complaint is that my Fedex continues to ring my bell then knock very loudly. I have told him to just leave the boxes by the side door and please do not ring bell or knock. he usually shows up around my kids naptime or bedtime. the last delivery he made was 8:30 pm...knocked rang bell, then stood out in my driveway talking on his cellphone for about 5 minutes with his loud truck running right under my Now awake little boys window! I was so frustrated! Do these guys have no respect for peoples homes?

I totally agree with all of you. I want UPS back. I have had nothing but problems with Fed Ex. On Friday, my DH was in the kitchen and watched the Fed Ex person THROW my order over our fence into the driveway. He called me right away and was p*ssed. Thank god it was only paperwork and nothing breakable. I called HO and FedEx and explained this is my fourth or fifth complaint.:(

I WANT UPS BACK!!!!!

Dusty - do you have a sign on your door or doorbell that asks not to knock because of sleeping kids? If you do, then complain the heck out of your driver and ask for a new one EVERY TIME you get a shipment!!!I am lucky that mine does wait a few minutes after knocking and is wonderful at handing the package to me, not just placing it and running. He also has a great personality!

I've been relatively lucky with FedEx, but I still want UPS back. My FedEx person delivers to my house during the day when I'm at work. He (or she, I've never met them - I think there are at least 2 who deliver to my house) leaves things on the front porch, which is very visible from the street. I have had items not delivered when they were listed as "on truck, out for delivery" since Friday afternoon (were finally delivered on Monday). And I've had things left out in the rain with no bag over them.

My UPS driver was so nice, and would deliver between 5:00 and 6:30 pm, when I was usually home. He'd bring things to the back door, too. And if he did deliver when we weren't home, he'd put things into the garage for us. *sigh*

I finally got my issues with FedEx deliveries to my house settled. However, I have had a few hosts complain about the way packages were left--visible to everyone, in the rain with no bag, etc. And, yes, I do let the HO know every time.

Fed Ex has more than one time said that something has been delivered and it hasn't been. I know they get paid per box so maybe they lie and say it's been delivered where they will get paid for it??? That's the only thing I can come up with.

I never have the same fed ex guy. Sometimes it's a couple who come in a silver unmarked van and sometimes it's an actual fed ex van. they never put my packages in the same place. sometimes there scattered around on the front porch, sometimes there by the backdoor, and sometimes there scattered around under the carport. Why can't they be like the UPS man and come at around the same time everyday and put the packages in the same place? It's drives me nuts.

Tiffany, first I want you to know that I love your tagline. It's great. I will definitely be borrowing that for when people give me that look. You know the one I mean. KG describes it as "like they have carrots growing out of their ears."

Second, I agree. I solved my problem by asking the HO to indicate the placement on my address.

So far I personally have not had any problems after I figured out that there are NO Saturday delivery in my area NO MATTER what HO told me and my packages would be coming on Monday even if they say Saturday delivery. Normally, my FedEx deliverer is the same one and delivers around the same time. She is even good about if she remembers if something has my home address she will bring it here to work.

My main problems is when they lost my recruit's kit!

I still much prefer UPS though! I loved that I could call and reroute a package with them once it was received at the local facility too. FedEx tells me the local facility does not have a phone number for me to call them for anything!

I would soo love to have UPS back!! Fedex always leave the boxes upside down and never ring my bell so half the time I don't even know anything is at my door. I have complained to HO and they rang the bell a couple times but then stopped. Even when I hear them coming by the time I get to the door they are gone! And NEVER do they use plastic bags in the rain!!! What the heck!

I am very disturbed -- I had a $700 show delivered to my daughter's preschool. Should have arrived last week, but came to find out that it did not. Tracking shows "left on doorstep. No signature required" at 1:39 pm.

Left on the doorstep of a preschool in the middle of the afternoon? WTF?

I called Fedex and verified shipping address and the person could only state it was left on the doorstep... even though I asked her twice "why would you leave a package on the doorstep of a business that was OPEN??!!". She sent an inquiry to the local center and I am waiting for my 24 hour callback.... grrrr. Sent an email to Solution Center as well.

This is the 2nd time a shipment to the preschool got lost. The first time was a small order that PC reshipped to me (I guess they won't reship to the same address). I do not want to have these 4 big boxes reshipped to me, though, ugh.

What is more upsetting is that I think someone at Fedex just got $700 of new PC products!

PampChefJoy said:
What is more upsetting is that I think someone at Fedex just got $700 of new PC products!

You now, I wonder if that will end up on ebay. I was on there the other night and I DO NOT understand how people can continually ship stuff under priced. I mean one lady on there runs an entire PC operation off ebay--her log name is even PCtoYourDoor. If she's a consultant how does she sell soo much for less than cost.

from reading this thread i hope that we never change to fedex here in canada. sorry have to say i love my ups guy, if my truck is in the driveway he knocks softly(knows its naptime) and if its not there puts the boxes in the garage.
keep complaining to ho maybe they will get the message

I want UPS back too. I have had so many show orders that I have had to send at LEAST one thing back due to being damaged ever since the change. I made a formal complaint to HO because I am sick of the problems with FedEx.

Just curious.....Rae, you said you complain to HO everytime you have a problem with Fed Ex?? What kind of response have you gotten?

I'm also curious as to just how much $$$ PC has spent replacing orders that Fed Ex keeps losing.

Mostly I get standard, "Thanks for letting us know," responses. I figure they're keeping track somewhere. When I was having so much trouble with deliveries to my home, though, someone from the HO called me to make sure the problem had been taken care of.

Oh I hate to be the other chick but I will be for now.

I couldn't stand my UPS for nothing! I had all sorts of problems with them. I could complain to no end and it finally stopped when I posted notes on my front and back door as to where to place these items. They also used to drop packages over the fence. BREAKABLES!

Anyway, now I am in a new state and address that doesn't even come up on USPS or Mapquest. Guess who got lost? UPS. FedEX knew where to find me right from the start. So far so good with FedEX.

Now just watch. I just jinxed myself.

fed Ex has been FAR better for me... much faster delivery and way less breakages ... amazing how different our experiences can be... sorry it's not been so good for others

What is "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!"?

"I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their desire for a discontinued product to be brought back into the company's product line.

Why do people want "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Many Pampered Chef consultants and customers have a strong emotional attachment to certain products and want them back in their collections. "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" is a way for them to express their love for these items and their hope for their return.

Is there any way to bring "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" back?

While Pampered Chef does take customer feedback into consideration when deciding on new products, there is no guarantee that "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" will be brought back. However, there are always new and innovative products being introduced, so keep an eye out for similar items to add to your collection.

Can I still purchase "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" from other sources?

If "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" is no longer available from Pampered Chef, you may be able to find it from third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon. However, be cautious when purchasing from these sources, as the product may not be in its original packaging or may not be in the best condition.

What can I do if "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" is not available?

If "I Want Ups Back!!!!!!!!!!!" is no longer available, there are many other great products from Pampered Chef that can serve similar purposes. Our consultants are always happy to help you find a new favorite item to add to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithjodipowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • elizabethfox