• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!

In summary, the "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event is a special online shopping event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring top-selling products and exclusive deals. It will take place on a designated date and time and participants can add items to their cart, enter a special event code at checkout, and take advantage of limited-time offers. This event cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but participants can still earn Host Rewards and purchase other products at regular price.
milkangel
i just had a really good show to night. for one thing it was a combined party with tastefully simple. form both shows it is over 700 becuse i am host for the ts and i am giving away the host for a door prisz for pampered chef. as a mystery host party open house and i have not had this meany in the past at any show 13people showed up and more orders to come. so how i did is this over 300 tonight and i got an outside orter over my web and it is over 97 worth of stuff. so i did realy good and also for ts we had over 400 in orders. so sweet. ican sing rigt now:sing:

Great job!!!

now today i have ow is over 600 in pampered chef sales. i am shooting fo r1000 i do have a booth this weekend and i already submitted one over 600 so i do have 6-8 more orders to come in.

wahoo to you! Sounds like you are doing great! good luck this weekend.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing show! Combining with Tastefully Simple was a great idea, and it sounds like it really paid off. Over $700 in sales is impressive, and having 13 people show up is fantastic. I'm sure your mystery host party open house was a hit, and getting an outside order through your website is a bonus. Congratulations on a successful show, and keep up the great work!

1. What is the "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event?

The "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event is a special online shopping event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a wide selection of our top-selling products and exclusive deals, with over 700 orders expected to be placed throughout the night.

2. When is the event taking place?

The "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event will take place on [date] from [time] to [time]. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to shop and save!

3. How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event, simply visit our website during the designated time and browse our featured products. When you find something you like, add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. Make sure to enter the special event code at checkout to receive exclusive deals and discounts!

4. Are there any special offers or discounts during the event?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts available during the "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event. Make sure to enter the event code at checkout to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

5. Can I combine my order with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Awesome Show Tonight - Over 700 Orders!" event cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and purchase other products at regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies