• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Make Postcards Advertising the Outlet:

In summary, to create a postcard advertising Pampered Chef's outlet products, you can use customizable templates on their website and add your own text and images. The recommended size for the postcards is 4x6 inches, which is cost-effective and easy to distribute. Images of the outlet products can be included on the postcards to attract attention and showcase the products. Postcards can be distributed by handing them out at events, leaving them in local businesses, mailing them to potential customers, or sharing them on social media and email marketing campaigns. Information about sales or promotions can also be included on the postcards to entice customers and increase the chances of them visiting the outlet store.
blueikaos
My director has these and she hands them out whenever she can.

I don't have one on me so I'm not sure what hers look like.

Any idea of what information I can put on them?

Wonderful. Thanks

These are the ones I made. I started with a template from Carolyn aka carolyncooks2.

Attachments

• outlet card front.jpg
    outlet card front.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 411
  • outlet card back.jpg
    outlet card back.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 403
Hi there! It's great to hear that your director is utilizing these cards to promote her business. As for what information to include on them, here are a few ideas: 1. Your contact information: Make sure to include your name, phone number, email, and website (if applicable) so that potential customers know how to reach you.2. Social media handles: If you have a strong social media presence, consider including your handles for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This can help interested customers connect with you and stay updated on your latest products and promotions.3. Product highlights: You can use the back of the card to list some of your most popular or unique products. This can pique the interest of potential customers and encourage them to reach out to you for more information.4. Special offers: Consider including a special offer or discount code on the card to entice customers to make a purchase. This can be a great way to track the success of your business cards as well.I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions or need help designing your cards. Happy cooking!

1. How do I create a postcard using Pampered Chef's outlet products?

To create a postcard advertising our outlet products, you can use our customizable templates on our website. Simply select the postcard design you like and add in your own text and images.

2. What size should my postcard be?

The recommended size for our postcards is 4x6 inches. This is a standard size that is cost-effective to print and easy to distribute.

3. Can I include images of the outlet products on my postcard?

Yes, you can definitely include images of the outlet products on your postcard. In fact, we encourage it as it will help attract attention and showcase the products.

4. How can I distribute my postcards?

There are multiple ways to distribute your postcards. You can hand them out at events, leave them in local businesses, or mail them to potential customers. You can also share them on social media or include them in your email marketing campaigns.

5. Can I include information about sales or promotions on my postcards?

Yes, you can include any current sales or promotions on your postcards. This will entice customers to take advantage of the deals and increase the chances of them visiting our outlet store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • whiteyteresa