• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Trifle for Sunday Party: Tiramasu & Kahlua Cheesecake

In summary, the Tiramasu Trifle and the Kahlua Cheesecake Trifle are easy to make and both are delicious. The Strawberry Cream Trifle is also easy and always a big hit at parties.
millerswamp
I want to make an easy trifle for a party on Sunday. I am doing the BBQ Pork Tenderloin and Slap yo Mama Margarits. All of the trifles I have looked at need to be refrigerated several hours or overnight. Any suggestions? I was looking at the Tiramasu Trifle and the Kahlua Cheesecake Trifle. Someone please point me in a direction!! :):confused:

Re: TrifleThe Strawberry Cream Trifle is super easy and delicious...always a big hit at parties. Plus, it's Strawberry Season!

Re: TrifleI would do what Laurie said. It's the best trifle, easy, and can be eaten right then!

Re: TrifleI do the Strawberry Cream Trifle at many shows, but lately I've been leaving out the almonds. More than once I've been asked to leave them out when I'm doing the demo because someone has a nut allergy. So, now I just don't even bother bringing them. I tell the guests that the original recipe calls for toasted almonds, and when they make it at home they could include them because it does give it a certain extra.

Re: TrifleChocolate Banana Cream Trifle is my FAVORITE and huge hit. :D

Re: Triflei was gong to suggest the Chocolate Banana Cream but Rita beat me to it :)

image.jpg
i would definitely recommend strawberry cheesecake trifle. Kelly the chef recommend adding a pudding box to a cake mix and an extra egg to replace the pound cake ... I used a strawberry cake and vanilla pudding box! This is a great and yummy trifle! Strawberries are in season now so I will make more.

Last edited:
Did the pudding box and extra egg make it into a pound cake?

Strawberry Shortcake is the easiest I do:Frozen Sara Lee pound cake cut into cubes
Frozen sliced, sweetened strawberries, thawed (I use 2 8oz packages)
8 oz frozen whipped topping thawedLayer pound cake, strawberries, whipped topping. Repeat. Garnish with a few reserved strawberry slices

Deb what it did was make it more dense so that it sustained its layer in the trifle as it got heavier :)

Brownie - skor
Chop up brownies then layer with chocolate pudding, whipped topping then chopped up Skor bar then repeat, delicious!!

What ingredients do I need to make the Easy Trifle for Sunday Party: Tiramasu & Kahlua Cheesecake?

To make the Easy Trifle for Sunday Party: Tiramisu & Kahlua Cheesecake, you will need ladyfingers, mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, espresso, Kahlua, and chocolate shavings.

Can I substitute the Kahlua for a non-alcoholic option?

Yes, you can substitute the Kahlua with coffee or espresso for a non-alcoholic option.

Do I need to bake the cheesecake before assembling the trifle?

No, this Easy Trifle recipe does not require baking the cheesecake. Simply mix the ingredients and layer them in a trifle dish.

Can I make this trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make this trifle in advance. Simply assemble the layers and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just be sure to add the chocolate shavings right before serving.

How many servings does this Easy Trifle recipe make?

This recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how large you cut the pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies