• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the World Wide Dream Builders/Amway Convention in Chicago?

In summary, conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate the past year's accomplishments. It takes place in July and the location varies. Registration can be done through the consultant workstation and the cost varies each year. Many consultants find it to be a valuable and enjoyable experience, with opportunities for networking, workshops, and learning about new products and business strategies.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I also work part time at a place that holds large events (concerts, conferences, sports games, etc) Right now we are holding the World Wide Dream Builders/Amway convention. Just being there makes me go to conference. To see all of those people makes me want to go to Chicago!!!!
I guess I'm going to have to kick it up a notch for the next few months:p

so awesomeConference is so awesome, I went last year for the first time. Now I don't want to miss another one:)

That sounds like an exciting job! Working at events must be so much fun. And I can imagine that being surrounded by all those motivated and successful people at the World Wide Dream Builders/Amway convention would definitely make you want to step up your game. It's always inspiring to be around driven individuals. Good luck with your work at the convention and I hope you have a great time in Chicago!

1. What is conference?

Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to gather, learn, and celebrate the past year's accomplishments. It is a great opportunity to network, attend workshops, and learn about new products and business strategies.

2. When and where is conference held?

Conference takes place in July every year and the location varies. In the past, it has been held in cities such as Chicago, Nashville, and Orlando.

3. How do I register for conference?

Registration for conference can be done through your consultant workstation. You will receive an email with instructions and a link to register once registration opens.

4. How much does it cost to attend conference?

The cost to attend conference varies each year and is typically announced during the registration period. The price usually includes meals, workshops, and other activities. Consultants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

5. Is it worth it to attend conference?

Attending conference is a personal decision, but many consultants find it to be a valuable and enjoyable experience. It is a great opportunity to learn and grow your business, connect with other consultants, and be inspired by new products and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kitchenqueen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • PampMomof3