• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:) I Want to Do Some Training on Fundraisers at My Next Cluster

In summary, Pampered Chef offers several types of fundraisers including catalog fundraisers, virtual fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. You can sign up for a fundraiser by contacting a local consultant or filling out a form on their website. Pampered Chef provides tools and resources to help promote your fundraiser and hosts can earn rewards based on total sales. The length of a fundraiser can vary but on average lasts for 2-4 weeks.
HotchefMama
:) I want to do some training on fundraisers at my next cluster mtg. Any suggestions? There are so many consultants that don't know HOW to ask for fundraisers... Ideas would be great!!!

I really dont want to sound like a prude but I know its going to come out that way. But the tools are right here just take your time and go throught the fundraiser post and you will be able to get do's and don'ts of a fundraise and you can also put together packets from the forms that people have posted on here!! good luck and hope I didn't upset you in anyway.

Bryon Sparks
Ohio

I don't know if you have the flyer that you can purchase with you supplies order about funriser but it would be something grat to have. It explain everyting you need to know about PC fundraiser. It's a of the tool I use to present the fundraiser idea to potential customer and with that you can make up anything.

1. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers several types of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, virtual fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. These fundraisers allow you to earn a percentage of the sales to benefit your cause.

2. How do I sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact your local consultant or fill out a form on our website. A consultant will then reach out to you to discuss the details and get your fundraiser set up.

3. How do I promote my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of tools and resources to help you promote your fundraiser, including customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. Your consultant can also assist you with promotion strategies.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can earn rewards such as free products and discounts on your own purchases. These rewards are based on the total sales from your fundraiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type and goals of the fundraiser. On average, fundraisers last for 2-4 weeks, but this can be adjusted to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies