• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever had a host add more orders after you closed their show?

In summary, the host closed the show because she had no more orders. An hour later, the host called and said she had one more person order $500 of products. The host was upset because no one came to the party and she closed the next day.
Porchechef
GOSH! Last night I was closing a show for this host that was held last saturday- I asked her if she had any more outside orders for her show. It was around $450. She didn't have any. So I went ahead and closed the show. About an hour later, she called and said she had one more person order $500 of products!!!!! I was like uhm- I closed the show! I had to create another show but if this was over $1,000- it wouldn't show that it was a $1,000 show! It was 954 something in total.

I am excited that I had this much but was like ugh at the same time. I DID call HO and asked if could add (didn't hurt to try!) and of course I got a No.

Has this ever happened to you?? I am going to have to contact the customer and have her book a show! :).

:chef:

Wow, no that's never happened to me before, but it really wasn't your fault. You had given her almost a week and you talked to her before you closed and she said she was done, there isn't anything else you could do. And this way she gets the benefits from 2 shows, you did show that the second show was booked off of her right? so she could get the past host benefit and the host benefit for the second show... She's still going to get a lot, so don't feel bad, be happy! :balloon: Oh, wait, you couldn't do that because you had already closed the first show... oh well, she still gets 2 host specials...

Yes but not with that big of an order! I had a host who was so pissed that no one came to her party that she closed the next day. Two days later she called with about $75 in orders asking if she could add them to her show. Um, no! I tried to encourage her to keep it open a couple days rather than closing right away but she didn't want to.

Just last month I closed a party that was at a little over $600, she called me a week later and told me that a bunch of her coworkers gave her $200 in orders!!! :eek: We just submitted it as a catalog show and she got another host special...But that does stink!!

Awe, good news for YOU, not so much for her! I hope she was happy to get another monthly host special since she couldn't get all the benefits of the $900 show. :(

Yes, but not with an order that large. Don't feel bad. Once you've done the closing with the host, it's closed.

:). Thanks ladies!

Just to be on the safe side I always wait until about 10 p.m. to submit shows just in case something like this happens.

Depends on how you look at it and what she wanted. If she wanted more forged cutlery, she actually was able to purchase at least one more at 60% off. I personally book MANY hosts off of themselves b/c I have had this happen. In that case, she would have gotten 3 extra, right?

Also, she received an extra 1/2 price item. So if she had some bigger items on her wishlist, that would be worth more than the free product she lost out on. Congrats to her and good luck with the customer. Even if they aren't interested in having a show, it'd be great to have them as a customer!

mellissacooks4you said:
Just to be on the safe side I always wait until about 10 p.m. to submit shows just in case something like this happens.

That's probably a good idea. This has happened to me, too, but usually a few days later some slacker gives the host a check (made out to me, of course) and the order, and expects it to be added to the show, when I make it clear even on the invitations that the show will close on "X" date after the show is held!! UGH! If it's not enough for a show (usually isn't), I try to add it to another show, if the host is close enough to me. If I don't have one closing soon or that is close to me, I tell them I'll have to order it as an individual order and they'll have to pay the full shipping. Sorry, Charlie, but it's my BUSINESS, I'm not in this to give away everything for free. Ever heard of a "DEADLINE"?? (sorry to vent, this is a huge pet peeve of mine, can you tell?!) :rolleyes:

mellissacooks4you said:

It was 11 p.m. when I closed the show! :). I do wait til its late. Guess that didn't work good.

cathyskitchen said:
That's probably a good idea. This has happened to me, too, but usually a few days later some slacker gives the host a check (made out to me, of course) and the order, and expects it to be added to the show, when I make it clear even on the invitations that the show will close on "X" date after the show is held!! UGH! If it's not enough for a show (usually isn't), I try to add it to another show, if the host is close enough to me. If I don't have one closing soon or that is close to me, I tell them I'll have to order it as an individual order and they'll have to pay the full shipping. Sorry, Charlie, but it's my BUSINESS, I'm not in this to give away everything for free. Ever heard of a "DEADLINE"?? (sorry to vent, this is a huge pet peeve of mine, can you tell?!) :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree!

Even if my Host doesn't tell me to, I book her off herself for 3 months later. I do mention it is best to do so but some are hesitant to do so because they don't think their friends will want to purchase right away....

I don't rebook a host unless it's requested. I do ask each one if I can pencil them in 5 months from now. I tell them I'll contact them to firm everything up as we get closer. I also assure them that if they decide not to hold the party the Pampered Chef police will not show up at their door demanding that they hold it. Most of them agree.

1. What are the ingredients used in "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol"?

The ingredients for "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" vary depending on the specific recipe being used. However, some common ingredients may include fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, and other seasonings. It is best to check the specific recipe for a list of ingredients.

2. Is "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" suitable for a specific dietary restriction?

It depends on the recipe being used. Some "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" recipes may be suitable for certain dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegan. However, it is important to check the ingredients and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any specific dietary concerns.

3. Can I make "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" ahead of time?

It depends on the recipe and the specific ingredients being used. Some "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" recipes may be able to be prepared ahead of time, while others may need to be made and consumed immediately for the best taste and texture. It is best to check the specific recipe for instructions on making ahead of time.

4. Are there any tips for making "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" taste better?

Yes, there are a few tips to enhance the flavor of "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol". Some suggestions include using fresh, high-quality ingredients, balancing flavors with sweet and savory elements, and experimenting with different herbs and spices. Additionally, following the recipe carefully and adjusting seasonings to personal taste can also help improve the taste of "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol".

5. Can I use substitutes for certain ingredients in "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol"?

It depends on the specific ingredient and the recipe being used. Some ingredients in "I Want to Cheer but Vomit Lol" may be able to be substituted with similar options, while others may be necessary for the recipe to turn out correctly. It is best to check the recipe for any suggested substitutes, or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on ingredient substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies