• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Become a Director This Year!

In summary, this woman became a stay at home mom after her first child was born and decided to start selling products online. Her best month ever in sales, but after a major dry spell, is now trying to improve her customer care skills and become more consistent with her recruiting. She was approached by a friend who suggested she listen to recruiting tapes from home office.
Hi,

I'm new to this site and just love reading what questions everyone has, now it's my turn. I have been selling for almost a year. This has been a career change for me. I love PC and the products and always wanted to try selling it, but the time wasn't right until we had our first baby over a year ago. The idea of having to miss out on her early years made me sad to think about. After I went back to work after my maternity leave, I started selling to see if I would enjoy it and I fell in love for so many reasons. I'm now a stay at home mom. I have had some really good months and some really bad months in sales. I hit a major dry spell after my best month ever and it hasn't gotten back up from it. I realized that I wasn't consistent with how I ran my business and and hardly attempted Customer Care calls. I realized I needed to make an impression on my hosts and guests from day one and beyond and things are getting a little better.

My question is recruiting, does anyone have a magic secret for recruiting. I hear so many are recruiting several in a month and wonder what their secrets are. Since, I'm now a stay at home mom, money is tight and I want to become a Director ASAP. I will admit talking to people about the job opportunity frighten me, I get nervous and then I don't think I sound professional. HELP! :(

I do a skit I picked up from another Director in our area, who picked it up from another Director. It basically envolves comparing a night working Pampered Chef, to a night working at the mall. I'll try to write it up in my spare time and edit the post.
Have you listened to any of the recruiting tapes from home office? If you don't have, ask your Director if you can borrow. He/She should have one or two.
How were you approached? Share what appealed to you. Sprinkle comments throughout the show.
Most importantly, ASK each person, in private if possible (while totalling orders or something). Give an opportunity flyer and call the next day to follow up.

Also, SPEAK FROM THE HEART and SMILE. If you are genuine and are having fun they will want to be in on it too! ...but like Rita said, you do have to ASK. Remember that everyone hears something different. What draws the attention of one person won't even register with another.

1. How do I become a Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant and meet the qualifications set by the company. This includes achieving certain sales and team building goals, attending required trainings, and maintaining a good standing with the company.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Director with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, increased leadership opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses and rewards. You also have the ability to build a team and mentor other consultants, which can lead to even greater success.

3. Do I need to have previous experience to become a Director with Pampered Chef?

No, previous experience is not required to become a Director with Pampered Chef. The company provides extensive training and support to help you reach your goals and succeed as a leader. However, having a passion for cooking, hosting parties, and building relationships can be beneficial.

4. Can I still sell products as a Director with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Director with Pampered Chef, you can still sell products and earn commission on your personal sales. However, your main focus will be on building and supporting your team, as well as coaching and mentoring other consultants.

5. How long does it typically take to become a Director with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a Director with Pampered Chef varies for each individual. Some may achieve this goal within a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your dedication, hard work, and ability to meet the qualifications set by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • sassypip