• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Be Sure of Who Pampered Chef Is Sending Emails to

In summary, the individual is planning to restart their business and wants to use the PC E-newsletter. They are concerned about accidentally sending emails to customers who have not given consent to receive the newsletter. They plan to contact each customer individually to confirm their interest before adding them to the newsletter group. They also mention calling tech support for further clarification. The individual is excited to be restarting their business and has already had a successful cooking show. The only option for controlling who receives the e-newsletter is to manually un-select customers from the list.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I recently just started using the new PWS and would like to start using the PC E-newsletter. However, because of my primary job, I have had to put PC on the back burner for the last couple of years (with no customer connection, whatsoever). I am now trying to revive my business and, in the process, re-evaluate who receives my newsletter. I am going to be making a phone call to reconnect with everyone on my contact list and also ask if they would like to be included in my monthy newsletter. (Even if they said "yes", way back when). I have already imported all my contacts from P3 to the new PWS, but none of them are in the "Send E-newsletter" group yet. So, as I confirm they want to receive it, I will be adding them to the newsletter group.

My concern is, that I don't want anyone to receive any emails from PC until I have had a chance to contact the customer, first. If I have "opted in" for the newsletter, can I be absolutely certain that the only ones that will receive a PC email are those I have added to the "Send E-newsletter" group and NO OTHER GROUPS that they may be in??

I don't want to hold up sending out the newsletter until I have connected with everyone. So, my plan is, as I work through my contacts, those that I add in August, will, automatically, get the new letter on the 1st, and then I can send out individually, as I add them throughout the month of September. Hopefully, by the end of September, the list will be completed and everyone in the newsletter group will get October's when it's sent out.

Hi Renee :)

If you have not done so already, I'd recommend calling Tech Support at HO to get their advise. They should be able to answer this or direct you to the resources needed to answer it.

Welcome back & I wish you great success restarting your business!

Last edited:
Thanks, Deb; I'll call tech support. I just thought I'd get a quick answer here, but with 119 views, and only your reply, I don't think anyone really knows for sure, either. I didn't want to take any chances, so I have "opted out" for now, until I can find out. As for my business, I'm off to a good (re)start. I had my first cooking show tonight, since my "return". I still have some outstanding outside orders to collect, but the show is at $413 so far, with 2 bookings for September. Yea!! It feels good to be back!!! :)

The only option you have with the e-newsletter (unless they've changed things) is to go through and un-select the ones you don't want to receive the newsletter.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns about sending out the PC E-newsletter. I completely understand your desire to make sure that only those who have explicitly opted in are receiving emails from Pampered Chef. Rest assured, the PWS system is designed to only send emails to those who have been added to the "Send E-newsletter" group. As you work through your contacts and add them to this group, you can be confident that they will be the only ones receiving the newsletter. It's great that you're taking the time to reconnect with your customers and get their consent before sending out any emails. This is an important step in building a strong and engaged customer base. I hope that your efforts will be successful in reviving your business and I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Happy cooking!

1. Who is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a leading direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and bring families together around the table.

2. How do I know if the emails I receive are really from Pampered Chef?

All official emails from Pampered Chef will come from an @pamperedchef.com email address. If you receive an email from a different email address claiming to be from Pampered Chef, it is likely a scam. We also recommend checking the email for any spelling or grammar errors, as those are common indicators of a fraudulent email.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your account on our website.

4. Will Pampered Chef share my email with third parties?

No, Pampered Chef does not share customer emails with any third parties. Your privacy is important to us and we only use your email for communication related to our products and services.

5. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

The frequency of emails from Pampered Chef may vary depending on your email preferences and any promotions or special offers we may have. You can adjust your email preferences at any time to receive more or less emails from us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • jennytodd
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cheflorraine