1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

i want this deleted, not sure how

Discussion in 'Recruiting and Team Leaders' started by verhagt369, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Hi-

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Jan 1, 2018
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Hmmm. If you're just going online, they will connect you with a Director. That's just how it's done -- with the thinking that a Director will help and support you. You can sign up with anyone who is a Consultant.

Jan 2, 2018
  3. Maybe you just didn't have the right person to help guide you? When you sign up without a consultant you will go to a Director. As you know if you sign up under a consultant they will be promoted to either a Senior Consultant, Team Leader and maybe even help them become a Director. I would recommend trying to find a consultant you can really connect with. It would be a win...win for both of you.

4. Hi!
    This is my first time with PC and I struggled at first, but i found additional directors and others who were willing to help mentor me and include me in opportunities that are helping me to grow my business. I’d be happy to have you in my group! Feel free to reach out to me at op2183@gmail.com.

Jan 3, 2018
  5. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

Good luck! The best thing about this Business I feel is the friendship between sister consultants.

If I didn’t have the girls on my team, I’m not sure I’d be in this business after 10 years.

Congratulations on your decision to start back in to Pampered Chef. I wish you the best. If you sign up online you’ll be hooked up with an area director. Maybe they will have meetings and you could always reach out and let them know what your expectations are. Sometimes they can Help by providing events for you to expand your local reach. For example I have a spot secured at the local county fair and home and garden show.

I also have folks on my team that don’t want to be contacted, but they know if I’m available - where to find me.

Again, best of luck in your decision to start your Pampered Chef Business up again.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted