• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosting Your Own Show Help Consultants Buy Executive Cookware at a Discount?

In summary, the Executive Cookware set includes 10 essential pieces made from high-quality stainless steel, including a nonstick skillet, saucepans, sauté pan, stockpot, and interchangeable lids. It is dishwasher safe and compatible with all stovetops. The set also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added protection.
pattikake45
I have been a consultant for almost a year now. I really want to purchase the executive cookware and it is a bit out of my budget. What is the best way to purchase as a consultant? Will November be a good time w/ 2 60% off items?

In November with a $200 show you could get 1 set at 60% off and one at 1/2 off. I don't know if you can be the host though.

DebPC said:
In November with a $200 show you could get 1 set at 60% off and one at 1/2 off. I don't know if you can be the host though.
We've always been able to get any host special if we host our own show. Just be sure to select that you are Hosting as the Consultant (because we don't get the booking benefit or "past host discount" benefit). Otherwise, yes- host your own show!! It's a great way to have a holiday party in your neighborhood, or maybe a Party for a Cause show (ie- local food banks, especially with the holidays coming up).

What is included in the Executive Cookware set?

The Executive Cookware set includes 10 essential pieces for cooking and baking, including a 10" nonstick skillet, 1.5-quart saucepan, 3-quart sauté pan, 4-quart saucepan, 8-quart stockpot, and 3 interchangeable lids.

Is the Executive Cookware set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the Executive Cookware set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

What is the material of the Executive Cookware set?

The Executive Cookware set is made from a high-quality stainless steel material that is durable and long-lasting.

Can the Executive Cookware set be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Cookware set is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Does the Executive Cookware have a warranty?

Yes, the Executive Cookware set comes with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvs2sellit
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • RossDeb2