• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing HWC Items: Frustrations with Supply Order & HO Customer Service"

In summary, someone ordered a supply order for HWC and they are missing items. They are on hold with HO and are missing a box full of items. They are lovin' their new microfiber towel and recipe cards.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I ordered my HWC items on a supply order and I received my order tonight. The packing slip shows they are included in the box, it doesn't look like the box was tampered with in any way and I am missing 3 sets of HWC pins, the cake tester, the daisy plates, the flexible scraper and 2 sets of your life, your way brochures, they did send me some of the 90 super starter flyers, that I don't need. But I am missing a LOT of stuff.

I am on hold w/ HO as I can't do an online adjustment b/c the order isn't available to adjust.

GRRRRRRRRR

Oh no, that sounds like you are missing a box full. Hopefully your hold time will be short!

My supply order came without the daisy plates. Urgh! I hope your adjustment goes as smoothly as mine did this morning.

Update: After 42 min on hold, someone answered. The adjustment is placed and hopefully I will have everything really really soon!! I was so excited about getting them and bummed when all I had was the microfiber towel and recipe cards. But man am I lovin' those!!

I told BF that I will market the microfiber towel as "the one your hubby won't steal to use when cleaning the car". I have a lot of customers tell me that their hubbys use them to dry the car or motorcycle or just take them and they never see them again. This one, he won't steal!!

And the recipe cards!! LOVE THEM!!!

Has anyone received the ones they earned??? I have not gotten mine yet???

I received my box of HWC but I didn't open earlier today

After reading this I opened it up and I am missing the plates and towel - what happen that no one is receiving the plates - they had to know because aren't the plates heavy - wouldn't that show up on the postage meter thingy

:chef:

I just went to product adjustments on CC and my supple order isn't there - I can't do an adjustment tonight and there isn't a call back time tonight - I am on hold but who knows if they will anwser or not.

:chef: :chef:

Last edited:
I got my box today and everything was in it! I absolutely love everything! I plan to start marketing these at all April Shows & booths! WOOHOO!

I am certainly glad that some of you are receiving all of your ordered items.

I thought the same thing about how heavy the plates are and how did they miss that.

I hope to have mine soon.

I just got my supply order and everything was there except the daisy plates

FYI- I think HO might be packing the plates in separate boxes, even though the packing slips indicate they're shipping with other things. I got a box this morning that contained just the plates. It's still too soon for them to be the adjustment set.

chefann said:
FYI- I think HO might be packing the plates in separate boxes, even though the packing slips indicate they're shipping with other things. I got a box this morning that contained just the plates. It's still too soon for them to be the adjustment set.

I don't understand why they wouldn't have known that when you did the adjustment? I would think their system would be able to tell them.

My order was missing the plates, scraper and cake tester. *sigh* Since it doesn't show up on on the adjustment page I had to call and was on hold for about 10-15 minutes. Not bad but weird!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I don't understand why they wouldn't have known that when you did the adjustment? I would think their system would be able to tell them.

The packing slip in the original box indicated that the plates were in that box. So I think the system inaccurately indicated that everything was originally shipped in one box. I don't think what came today was the adjustment, since it arrived only 24 hours after I called HO. I'm going to give it until next Friday, and see if another set arrives. If they do, I'll return one.

I did not get my plates in this box. BUT I did notice a sample order I did not place and when I try and pull it up nothing shows so not sure if thats the plates or what. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the plates?!??!!?!?!?

All of my items came in one box. Hope you all get it straightened out soon!

My supply order came today without the daisy plates and cake tester too! I did an online adjustment and am waiting for the reference number. Glad to hear that I am not alone. I couldn't figure out why the box was so light. All that was in the box were consultant agreements, P3 receipts, cooking show planners, mini catalogs and the recipe cards. I was so looking forward to be able to show off the daisy plates this weekend to try to get some advanced orders and book some May shows.

I got mine today with everything :) I am happy camper (for now LOL)!!!!!

Well at least you are getting them! I am so angry, I submitted a show on March 31st after harrassing the host to close it quicker and then there was a declined credit card so I submitted a new one on April 1st. I called HO and they said everything was fine (it was some Indian guy) with the show and that I would be getting the HWC things. I also received an email saying it was approved. Then on April 4th it said "hold" again for the show so I called and they said that to manually delete the old credit card b/c of the changeover to the new system!!! Then they changed my submission date to April 1st so now I will not be getting anything!!! :mad: I am so angry at them! It took 2 more calls with different people each time to finally get the show off of hold.

Also I reached $5000 in sales 7 days before my 90 day end date and I have not gotten the $100 PC dollars I am supposed to get! I am so angry it makes me not want to do this anymore b/c they keep screwing things up. I didn't want additional stress, I wanted something that I would enjoy and now it is stressing me out!

slapsappyhappy said:
Well at least you are getting them! I am so angry, I submitted a show on March 31st after harrassing the host to close it quicker and then there was a declined credit card so I submitted a new one on April 1st. I called HO and they said everything was fine (it was some Indian guy) with the show and that I would be getting the HWC things. I also received an email saying it was approved. Then on April 4th it said "hold" again for the show so I called and they said that to manually delete the old credit card b/c of the changeover to the new system!!! Then they changed my submission date to April 1st so now I will not be getting anything!!! :mad: I am so angry at them! It took 2 more calls with different people each time to finally get the show off of hold.

Also I reached $5000 in sales 7 days before my 90 day end date and I have not gotten the $100 PC dollars I am supposed to get! I am so angry it makes me not want to do this anymore b/c they keep screwing things up. I didn't want additional stress, I wanted something that I would enjoy and now it is stressing me out!

I am very sorry that you are having a hard time. But please do not give up on your PC biz. You obviously are doing well with your business and shouldn't give it up right now.
Home office is trying so hard right now to "catch up" with all of the changes. And hopefully once they get over the speed bumps of training new consultants and such things will be smooth sailing again. Please do not allow this to decide your future and opportunities that you have as a consultant. Everyone right now is experiencing hard times. I am sure that PC Home office is no exception. They are probably trying like every other company to "downsize" and not "ruin" the services they provide. granted, in a LOT of ways the services are very bad, but they are trying. Please be patient. Don't give up!!

slapsappyhappy said:

Don't give up! On either your business or getting the HWC items. I would call your upline director and explain that you spoke with someone there that said that you would get the items. Get someone on your side and pursue getting it resolved.

my supply order of hwc came in a padded envelope, packing slip said carton 1 of 1 but no plates

Teresa Lynn said:
my supply order of hwc came in a padded envelope, packing slip said carton 1 of 1 but no plates

If you ordered the plates and they were on the packing slip you need to contact the Solution Center or do a product adjustment using the supply order information to let them know the plates were not with it.

I just got my supply order where I ordered all the items as I didnt reach the $$$ to get them. I got the plates which are awesome, the scraper & the recipe cards....but no cake tester and no micro towel. Luckily I was able to submit an online adjustment.

i REC'D THE ONES i ERANED on Tuesday and my supply order is scheduled to arrive today with the pink items I ordered, so I have 2 of everything :)

1. Why are certain items from my supply order missing?

There could be a few reasons for missing items in your supply order. It's possible that the items were out of stock at the time of your order, or that there was an error in packing and the items were accidentally left out. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance in resolving the issue.

2. How long does it take to receive missing items from my supply order?

We strive to resolve any issues with missing items as quickly as possible. Depending on the availability of the items, it could take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks for the missing items to be shipped to you. Our customer service team will keep you updated on the status of your missing items.

3. Can I get a refund for the missing items from my supply order?

If the missing items cannot be shipped to you in a timely manner, we can offer a refund for those items. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with obtaining a refund.

4. How can I prevent missing items from my supply order in the future?

We apologize for any frustrations or inconvenience caused by missing items in your supply order. To prevent this from happening in the future, we recommend double-checking your order before submitting it and also contacting our customer service team to confirm the availability of any items that you are concerned about.

5. What is the best way to contact customer service about missing items in my supply order?

The best way to reach our customer service team is by phone or email. You can find our contact information on our website or in your order confirmation email. Please have your order number and list of missing items ready for quicker assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Becky0216