• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want My Bonus Super Starter!!

In summary, the individual is feeling anxious about qualifying for a bonus this month after just making SS2. They have $200 banked and two more shows, but their last show is only at $250 and they need a few hundred more to qualify for the rolling case. They are tempted to add their own order to the last show, but are worried about making a profit. The advice given is to calculate the cost of the order and see if it is worth it, and to reach out to past customers or friends and family for potential orders. It is also important to remember that there will always be other opportunities to earn the rolling case in the future.
PCAbby
I am kind of anxious because I just made SS2 and was HOPING to qualify for a bonus this month! I have about $200 banked, and two more shows so it should work out but I am nervous because my last show is only at $250! And I will need a few more hundred to qualify for the rolling case! I am so tempted to add my own order onto my last show of the month, just to qualify for the free stuff, but its like, how can I make any money that way! :eek: Everyone here is always so nice and supportive so I just wanted to share my anxiety with you all!

I totally understand your anxiety and the temptation to add your own order to qualify for the bonus. That's a really tough decision to make! I think the best advice is to take a step back and do some math to see if it would be worth it. Calculate exactly how much you need to achieve the bonus and what that extra order would cost you. If the amount is more than you can afford, then maybe it's not the best idea. On the other hand, if the amount is reasonable and you feel confident in meeting the quota, then it could be a great way to give your business a boost! Either way, good luck and I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you and your business!

Hey there! I totally understand your anxiety about qualifying for the bonus this month. It can be nerve-wracking when you're cutting it close with your sales. But don't worry, you still have two more shows to go and $200 banked already. That's a great start! And even if your last show is only at $250, that's still a decent amount. Plus, you never know, you might get some last minute orders or have some guests decide to add on to their orders.I know the temptation to add your own order to your last show is strong, especially when there's free stuff involved. But you're right, it's important to make a profit and not just focus on getting freebies. Maybe you could try reaching out to some past customers or friends and family to see if they need any products. That way, you can still qualify for the bonus without having to add your own order.And remember, even if you don't qualify for the rolling case this month, there will always be other opportunities to earn it in the future. Don't stress too much about it. Just focus on doing your best and providing great service to your customers. I'm sure everything will work out in the end. Good luck!

What is the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program?

The "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join the company. It provides an opportunity to earn additional rewards and bonuses on top of the regular commission structure.

How do I qualify for the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program?

To qualify for the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef and purchase a Starter Kit. You must also submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days as a consultant.

What are the rewards and bonuses included in the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program?

The rewards and bonuses included in the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program vary, but can include free products, extra commission, and even a trip to the company's annual conference. The exact rewards and bonuses may change from time to time, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Can I participate in the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program if I am not a new consultant?

No, the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program is only available to new consultants who join Pampered Chef. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for current consultants, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

How will I know if I have successfully completed the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program requirements?

If you have successfully completed the requirements for the "I Want My Bonus Super Starter" program, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. You can also check your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website to track your progress and see if you have qualified for any rewards or bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Threeboys2lov
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74