• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 1099 Now and Simplify Tax Season - Just Saying!

In summary, consultants are discussing the availability of their 1099 forms on the Consultant's Corner website. Some have not yet received them and are frustrated with the delay, while others remind them that the deadline for mailing them is February 1st. The discussion also touches on the process of preparing and mailing these forms and some consultants have already received their 1099s in the mail.
lisa717
Gosh darn it all....JUST SAYING:D:D:D

can't you print it from consultant's corner?

Go to consultant's corner, under managing business --> financial forms --> tax info --> 1099.

Ask and ye shall receive. ;)

Mine isn't there. Is everyone else's already up?

I checked a couple days ago and it was only last year's.

Sandi

Sorry Crystal and Lisa! You're right, it's not there.....I just clicked and it brings up 2008!

According to the IRS, the cut-off date that they MUST be MAILED by is Feb 1, so I would imagine that they would have atleast until then to post them.

I am just getting ours (for our company) ready today and they won't go into the mail until tomorrow. So the ones we send out won't be rec'd by the recipients until next week sometime.

HO has said in a NewsWire that they will be available/mailed by the 31st. I unfortunately have to wait on a ton of other things as well, so just that 1099 won't be enough.

I still need to get my receipts in order, I tell myself every year I'll do better!

Me, too, gotta tabulate the results of expenses. The receipts are in a pile. I'm anal so I like to double check against what I tracked in my spreadsheet. I'm sure I'm making more work for myself. Once the 1099 comes then I'll be motivated to load the Turbo Tax and get going. DH won't reduce his withholding so I know we'll be getting refunds.

I know they have til the end of the month...I just want to SHOUT OUT I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

wadesgirl said:
I still need to get my receipts in order, I tell myself every year I'll do better!

So do I..about both things..LOL..for some reason..I am usually an April 14 or 15 filer..which makes NO SENSE..since I always get a refund..LOL

I have had all of my other info and my taxes practically done since the 20th. Waiting for this SINGLE 1099 sucks. This is going to be the first time I will not have my taxes filed inJanuary :( Why can't they have them done and availoable sooner?

They legally have until the 1st to get them out, so chill!DH got his W-2 this week, I still have to run my expense report and add up my mileage. We have changed our withholdings so we DON'T get a refund (don't like giving Uncle Sam an interest free loan all year long) so we don't rush to file anyway. I'd rather owe a little than get a refund anyway.

DebbieJ said:
They legally have until the 1st to get them out, so chill!

I know! You'd think this was a new rule with the IRS - with as many people getting all bothered by it. :) :balloon: I understand wanting your money and all, but be on the other side of the coin and realize how much work it is for them too. You'll still get your refund in a short time.

They legally have until the 1st to get them out, so chill...

I think I can make a statement w/o getting told to "CHILL"....I did say I know what the deadline is....I do get a refund and I want it!!

I would like my 1099 also but I cant do my taxes until my parents come and visit. Since they are brining me turbo tax. We wont be getting much back this yr since we didnt have much taken out of DH check. I am just hopeing we dont have to pay out.

Last edited:
I am curious if anyone has received their 1099. When I call Home Office they will not give me a straight answer except that they will be posted on Consultants Corner middle of February. I left 3 messages last week with the finance department and no return call. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything or recieved theres. Thanks!

esavvymom said:
I know! You'd think this was a new rule with the IRS - with as many people getting all bothered by it. :) :balloon: I understand wanting your money and all, but be on the other side of the coin and realize how much work it is for them too. You'll still get your refund in a short time.

No kidding!

And as someone who has to prepare them for another job, they do take a lot of work to get ready. When you have to complete all the normal quaterly tax stuff and then a handful of extras because it's the end of the year, you are darn glad that January has 31 days (and often wishing for a couple more).

I just received my 1099 today. I'm in IL. So we should all have them soon!

You were lucky Gina. Last year they were up sooner. I have been in correspondence for about a week with HO because when you clicked on the "My 1099", it took you to the IRS publication for Small Business. I had reported it by phone on the 12th and it was there still on the 19th. The lady said it would be "sometime in February" online and they were being mailed by Feb 1st. That is all I lack but I have to do my expenses too. I do really well until April then I get lazy!

mine came today

Anyone getting an error message on the CC website when you click on 1099? I keep getting this everytime I try to access it.

"Error loggin in [java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection]"

I am getting the same error, I was hoping that it would be on there to copy off till the hard copy came. Bummer.

Same problem here. I am sooo frustrated with this.

It's working now but still no 2009 1099 form :( But the folder is there now. So maybe they are working on it? Dunno.

Yea mine is up online and I didn't realise I enrolled for getting online :) so I am going to file tonight it was the last bit of info I was needing.

just got mine in the mail today so they should be online anytime now.

got mine in the mail today too...and I'm on the east coast.

I got mine today in FL

I got mine yesterday, February 1. I was so NOT happy to see that even my necklace for reaching $15K is considered "taxable income". :grumpy: Geesh.

I got mine too. Nancy, EVERYTHING WE EARN product wise is always taxable. It really stinks that Uncle Sam is such a putz don't it? If I am not mistaken, those people who earn trips, have to declare that amount as income too! Think about that one! I had over $1000 in non-cash earnings! We get taxed on something we could not spend on groceries or bills!

turn right around and claim it as deductions on your business. The necklace is advertising and the products earned are business deductions. I claim everything except my trip amounts.

That is a wonderful idea as I too was surprised to see my $15000.00 necklace on there. IRS here I come.

I was thrilled to be able to get mine off line yesterday. Tax man here I come :)

crissy11 said:
turn right around and claim it as deductions on your business. The necklace is advertising and the products earned are business deductions. I claim everything except my trip amounts.

That's what I do as well.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I got mine yesterday, February 1. I was so NOT happy to see that even my necklace for reaching $15K is considered "taxable income". :grumpy: Geesh.

Everything you earn is on there--jewelry, sell a thon products, etc. Just wait til you earn a trip. :eek:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
E R
  • E R