• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Discount on My First Online Order?

In summary, if you are the host of a show in July, you can pick one of the Chillzanne products to get for free.
Mackailey
I don't have my kit yet, but was browsing the pc site and there are some items I really want!! If I were to go there and place an order for myself. Do we get a discount?? And if so, how much??

you only get a 20% discount through our pampered partner, but in your 4th ss month and every april you get 40% for kit enhancement

Paperwork and Supply OrderThere are some things on the paperwork and supply order form that we get at a MAJOR discount. 50% in most cases! Some of the cookware is on the list. I believe that the order form is on Consultant's Corner. At least that is what I've been told.

o yea, i'd wait until you get ur paperwork and stuff, you can also get the new stuff for a good discount in groups and also if you have outside orders from people you know you can turn it in as ur own show and get the host discounts and you can order the monthly guest specials the month of and the month before the specials

Thanks!! My first show was going to be a mystery host, but I might turn it into "my" party go get the free/cheap stuff. We can do that can't we?

Yes, you can definitely act as the host. That's a great thing to do when you're starting out. The only host benefit we don't receive is the booking bonus.

The first thing I'd do is take a look at the Super Starter Bonuses and see if you can earn the products from your wish list for FREE before you pick them as free or discounted items from your show.

I'd definitely make your first show YOUR show (you acting as the host). That way you can get products you won't earn for free and build up your kitchen.

Isn't this a GREAT company to work with!!!

Angie:

I'd agree with Ginger about seeing what you'll earn in your SS months first. With your great bookings so far, you'll probably have a good shot at earning it all! Also, I was just going through the kit with one of my new consultants yesterday and she received the Spring/Summer Sample Order form in her kit, so you'll probably be able to purchase some of those packages if you want at about 50% off.

Have fun!! :D

Last edited:
ok..```biting nails``` I will try to wait till I get my kit. My friend has a bizzillion pc items in her kitchen.. She said if I needed to borrow something for a show she would be more than happy to lend it to me till I had what I needed.. So thats very good!! ;)

Ginger has you on the right track. Wait to see what they send you in the kit. They could be chaning over all the paper work and it may be the fall stuff you can get for discount. Look on the supply order as well, there will be discounts there also and check the super start months and try to earn those instead of buying. Also your discount rate is always your commission rate. So when your commission rate goes to 22% at 15,000 in sales so does the discount. You should use the first show as yours to help earn the stuff as well. You have plenty of time to do a mystery host. Good Luck.
:)

dumb questionI have been a consultant for a year , just became inactive but iam starting up again. So anyways i didnt know we could order the guest special?? How do we do that? Also for example in July it is the Chillzanne for free with a $50.00 purchase so how would that work ? Would we get a discount on the Chillzanne server seeing as it is $12.00 with a show ? Wow iam confused ! I cant beleive no one had told me this before ! If i ordered would i put it under supply order or kit inhancement ?? Hmmm.... Thank you all for your help !

THe only way we can get the host special is if we list ourselves as the host. So, if you are the host of a show in July, then you get to pick one of those Chillzanne products. And the only way we get the mini-bowl is if we purchase $50 worth of products on that show we hosted. I'm not sure if it would work if we just placed a personal order.

You can also order the items if your hostess does not want them.

oh okThat is what i thought but I wasnt sure. Iam doing a Mystery Host show at my house to get started again. So i think i will order the chillzanne server for myself ! I am putting a lot into this show so i hope it will work ! I have redone my folder i have gotten so many Awesome ideas from this web site ! Thank you ! :)

Also, I want to get a website and they still havent given me a debit card number yet!! I don't want to order the cards until I have a web address I can put on the cards.. Is there a way around this?? And of course its saturday and nobody is answering the field service phones. I applied on thursday for the card and it said call back the next business day to get the number. Well did that and it said my information wasnt processed yet?? *ACK :eek:
I'm too eager to get the ball rolling!! :p

Something tells me I won't get to order the host special for myself if the host doesn't get it this month. Its too good for them to pass up on. Oh well. :p

Angie,
It is in the middle of conference. I'd give them a few days. I've never had anyone had their processed in only one day. It took about 3 days for all of theirs.

It took exactly one week for them to process my debit card application. I was able to get the number from their automated phone line. I had to wait a few more days to get the actual card. I know exactly what you are going through. I had to wait for my website and business cards as well.

1. How can I find out the price of a specific product?

To find out the price of a specific product, you can either visit our website and search for the product, or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see the products in person and ask about pricing.

2. Are there any sales or promotions currently available?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has sales and promotions throughout the year. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current deals and discounts.

3. What forms of payment are accepted?

We accept most major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. You can also pay with a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card.

4. How much is shipping and handling?

Shipping and handling fees vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. These fees will be calculated at checkout and you will have the option to choose from different shipping methods.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement?

There is no minimum order requirement for online or party orders. However, if you are purchasing through a fundraiser or at a vendor event, there may be a minimum order amount set by the host or event organizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies