• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the PC Consult for Nj Housewives Ladies | Learn More!

In summary, the daughter on the show was chopping something using the knife. She asked her mom where she got it. To the mother's response the daughter said to the grandma, "That is all the women do around here, Pampered Chef parties and botox!" It was great!!! Way to plug PC!!!!
BettieC
Gold Member
Who the PC consult is for the "Nj Housewives" Ladies....lol.

I was wondering the exact same thing!!!!!
What a great market to be in...lol!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go with it being David Meenan - I don't think I spelled his name right. He is north of me and I have had a couple of people at shows that have been at his shows. They say he is very entertaining and he tells hostesses that if they have more than 15 people at their show he will tap dance on a large round stone. Now this is just a rumor but if you have ever googled him you will find that he has been a performer in the past. Anyone know him? I'd love to know if this is true. Not that I'm gonna steal it - trust me, no one wants to see me tap dance, stone or no stone!

pcsharon1 said:
I'm gonna go with it being David Meenan - I don't think I spelled his name right. He is north of me and I have had a couple of people at shows that have been at his shows. They say he is very entertaining and he tells hostesses that if they have more than 15 people at their show he will tap dance on a large round stone. Now this is just a rumor but if you have ever googled him you will find that he has been a performer in the past. Anyone know him? I'd love to know if this is true. Not that I'm gonna steal it - trust me, no one wants to see me tap dance, stone or no stone!

hhhmmm, that's an idea.

I would'nt put it past him.... I also have heard he is tooooo funny...

pcsharon1 said:

He's part of my upline.. (way up).. met him last year at NC. He MCed out banquet.

He would tap dance, but on a cutting board. I believe he doesn't do that anymore. However, he is on the Guiness Book of World Records for tap dancing the longest - something like 24 miles without taking a break!

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the NJ Housewives show included a clip of them attending one of his parites?! (Of course, then we'd all be getting dancing requests :eek:)

please forgive me for hijacking.........but I don't watch this show, so what is the correlation b/t the show and PC? Did they show one of the housewives and she had product visible or did she talk about PC in some way?

yes she was using the 7 in santuko, I believe and she mentioned it was pampered chef!

pampcheflisa said:
please forgive me for hijacking.........but I don't watch this show, so what is the correlation b/t the show and PC? Did they show one of the housewives and she had product visible or did she talk about PC in some way?

The daughter on the show was chopping something using the knife.
She asked her mom where she got it.
To the mother's response the daughter said to the grandma, "That is all the women do around here, Pampered Chef parties and botox!"
It was great!!! Way to plug PC!!!!

Hmmmm ... wonder if I should offer to sing, "All that Jazz" for my July 19 host if she has 15 people at her party? (She invited 15 and also is handing out postcards ....)

Has anyone been able to find the video clip of this scene? I have been searching and searching.

1. What is "I Wanna Know"?

"I Wanna Know" is a series of cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef. These classes are designed to teach you new recipes, cooking techniques, and how to use Pampered Chef products to enhance your cooking experience.

2. How can I sign up for "I Wanna Know" classes?

You can sign up for "I Wanna Know" classes through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for available classes in your area and register for the one that interests you.

3. Are "I Wanna Know" classes free?

No, "I Wanna Know" classes do have a cost associated with them. However, the cost is minimal and varies depending on the specific class and location. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on pricing.

4. What types of recipes are taught in "I Wanna Know" classes?

There is a wide variety of recipes taught in "I Wanna Know" classes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. The specific recipes taught may vary depending on the class and instructor.

5. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to attend "I Wanna Know" classes?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to attend "I Wanna Know" classes. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance your cooking experience and make it easier to follow along with the recipes taught in the class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies