• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Strawberry Dessert with Chocolate Dip

In summary, to make the Quick & Easy Strawberry Dessert with Chocolate Dip, you will need 1 pound of fresh strawberries, 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Frozen strawberries can also be used, as long as they are thawed completely before using. The chocolate dip can be made by melting the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave and gradually stirring in the heavy cream until it reaches a smooth and pourable consistency. Any type of chocolate can be used for the dip, and the dessert is best served immediately after making. However, it can be prepared up to 2 hours in advance and stored separately in the fridge, with the dip
Kelley Sells
I used the small oval baker, but you could do this in any of the sizes really....

Take strawberries and slice using the egg slicer.
Place stawberries on the bottom of the pan (1st layer)
Take some coolwhip, soften it in the micro for about 10 seconds and pour over the 1st layer.
Place another full layer of strawberries over the coolwhip, and then do another layer of coolwhip.

I used the already to go chocolate dip we have in our market and microwaved that for 2 min. then drizzle over the top.....then chill for about 15-20 min in fridge, the chocolate hardens and makes a great treat.

It's fast and easy.....and my boys seem to LOVE it as it only lasts about an hour....LOL:eek:

i'm a strawberry freik so that sounds like pure heaven!! thanks for sharing!

That sounds so yummy. thanks for sharing! :)

What ingredients do I need for the Quick & Easy Strawberry Dessert with Chocolate Dip?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pound fresh strawberries
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream

Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this dessert. Just make sure to thaw them completely before using.

How do I make the chocolate dip for the strawberries?

In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Then, gradually stir in the heavy cream until the dip reaches a smooth and pourable consistency.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for the dip?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the dip. Milk chocolate or white chocolate would also work well with this dessert.

How far in advance can I make the Quick & Easy Strawberry Dessert with Chocolate Dip?

This dessert is best served immediately after making the chocolate dip. However, you can prepare the strawberries and make the dip up to 2 hours in advance and store them separately in the fridge. Just make sure to let the dip come to room temperature and stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • sburnside
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • mom2leelee