• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See My NC Photos? Let Me Know!

In summary, the conversation was about sharing pictures from a recent event. Some people wanted to see all the pictures, while others only wanted to see pictures of people and not products. The conversation also included an update on someone's involvement with a company and a request for help with posting pictures.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If you want to see them let me know. And let me know - I'll send all but the product-preview room pics - LOL

I wanna see them!!! You can send pics of the products, too as I already have seen some. [email protected]

Thanks!

Oh, I wanna see too - but NOT the product pics. Can you send it w/o the product pics? If not I'll wait until next week.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, I wanna see too - but NOT the product pics. Can you send it w/o the product pics? If not I'll wait until next week.

yep - I'll send it in a minute

Everything Linda said! (Can't wait to see the new products later this week!!!!) Just send the people photos please.

Got them, thanks! Great pics.

legacypc46 said:
Everything Linda said! (Can't wait to see the new products later this week!!!!) Just send the people photos please.

Kris - what's your email address?

dannyzmom said:
If you want to see them let me know. And let me know - I'll send all but the product-preview room pics - LOL

Me, Me, Me please! susangentile@ comcast.net

You've got mail :)

dannyzmom said:
You've got mail :)

Thanks Carolyn!!! Best pictures I've seen so far! Hey just an update, the kids really don't want me to quit PC, so I'm going to just resign my directorship after I get my products, and stay active as long as I am ok this month already, then waiver myself hopefully till holiday season.... and decide what to do in January. I'm hoping my chronic fatigue goes back into remission by then and I can go with it?

Carolyn, will you send the photos to my [email protected] account please? My comcast is messed up and I can't share them.

I have pics. Look at your own risk. http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/NC%202008/I was having so much fun I didn't take that many. I wish I would have taken more.

Thanks for posting Debbie, Love the white dress!

Thanks for sharing Deb! You look so pretty in the pic with NJR!!!

Debbie ----Please walk me though the posting of pics--

Nice pics Deb!! Cute dress!

Morfia - I can't remember which thread I posted your pics on so I am posting them again here:

Attachments

• DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0344 (Small).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0346 (Small).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0347 (Small).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    DSC_0348 (Small).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 300
  • Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    Morfias Pics1 (Small).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 292

1. What is "I Uploaded My Nc Photos"?

"I Uploaded My Nc Photos" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to upload and share photos of your favorite recipes and kitchen creations.

2. How do I access "I Uploaded My Nc Photos"?

To access "I Uploaded My Nc Photos," simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Photos" tab. From there, you can upload and manage your photos.

3. Can I upload photos from my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can upload photos from your phone or tablet by accessing the Pampered Chef website through your device's internet browser and following the same steps as you would on a computer.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos I can upload?

We ask that all photos uploaded to "I Uploaded My Nc Photos" be related to Pampered Chef products or recipes. Additionally, we do not allow any inappropriate or offensive content.

5. Can I see other users' photos on "I Uploaded My Nc Photos"?

Yes, you can browse through photos uploaded by other Pampered Chef users by clicking on the "Explore" tab on the "My Photos" page. You can also like and comment on other users' photos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • KDtabor
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tropicalburstqt2