• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lesson Learned: Catalog Show Results

In summary, the catalog show that was supposed to end today did not give me my two shows before the 15th and I found out Wednesday that she only collected about $65 worth of orders. I sent out an email advertising a free gift for anyone who placed an order by tonight at 8 and then posted on my Facebook page that I was giving away a free gift for any orders during that time period. However, as of today at 2:00 no more orders have been placed, so it looks like I am not going to earn the tote bag.
RCKmom
I thought the catalog show that was ending today was going to give me my 2 shows before the 15th for the tote bag. Long story short I found out Wednesday that she only collected about $65 worth of orders. I sent out an email advertising a free gift for anyone who placed an order by tonight at 8. Then I posted on my FB page that I was giving away a free gift for any orders during that time period. (No I didn't mention that it was PC, just told them to email me if intrested in a free gift.) Anyway as of today at 2:00 no more orders to add, so it looks like I'm not going to earn the tote bag. :cry:

Re: DissapointedYah I actually had three shows at the beginning of this month cancel! Two during triple points! Plus I didn't earn the bag either!

Re: DissapointedWonder how she would have felt if someone did the same to her. Not to mention that this your paycheck she messed up!
I will pray that orders will rain down upon you at 7:30pm tonight...would hate for you not to earn that FREE Tote Bag.
Oh, just an idea...call your customers that love the pantry items. If they buy 3 rubs the 4th one is free. The New Year needs new and fresh pantry items. After all, you would not want them to run out of these items. Just a thought...

Re: DissapointedI would recommend picking up the phone. Facebook and emails are a very passive way of advertising, not to many people will take you up on it. When I did my Virtual show last weekend, the majority of the orders I got were from people who I called on the phone after sending the email. The phone call makes the offer personal.

Re: Dissapointedi know how you feel! I was supposed to have a show during triple points and the host had to reschedule..so that caused me to not get those triple points OR the tote bag! Ugh! But, on the bright side, I have a lot of shows in the next two weeks, so I'm shooting for the free rolling tote.
But anyway, I am hoping you get tons of orders so that you can earn that tote!! Like lovescooking said, hopefully they'll alllll come in right around 7:30 :)

Re: DissapointedThe closing for my currently $750+ show that was supposed to be today has been rescheduled for Tuesday. Am I happy? No. Will I live? I suppose. I'm going to focus on the rolling tote. I WILL get that baby. :)

1. What are some common mistakes that can lead to poor catalog show results?

Some common mistakes that can lead to poor catalog show results include not reaching out to potential customers, not following up with customers after sending them a catalog, not offering incentives or bonuses, and not properly promoting the catalog show.

2. How can I increase my catalog show results?

There are several ways to increase catalog show results, such as actively reaching out to potential customers, promoting the catalog show through social media or email marketing, offering incentives or bonuses, and following up with customers after sending them a catalog.

3. How long should I wait before following up with customers after sending them a catalog?

It is recommended to follow up with customers within a week of sending them a catalog. This gives them enough time to look through the catalog and make a decision, but also ensures that you are still at the top of their mind.

4. How can I track my catalog show results?

You can track your catalog show results by keeping track of the number of catalogs sent out, the number of orders received, and the total sales generated. You can also use online tools or spreadsheets to track the progress of your catalog show.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful catalog show?

Yes, some tips for hosting a successful catalog show include actively promoting the show through social media and email marketing, offering incentives or bonuses, following up with customers, and providing excellent customer service. You can also consider hosting a virtual event or offering a virtual tour of the products to engage customers and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grins88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethanyN