• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bar Pan Pancakes: A Simple Recipe

In summary, the recipe for Bar Pan Pancakes calls for simple ingredients and is easy to follow. You can use alternative flours, but the texture and taste may vary. You can use any 9x13 inch baking pan, but cooking time may differ. Toppings such as chocolate chips, blueberries, or bananas can be added before or after baking. This recipe makes about 8-10 pancakes, and the measurements can be adjusted for desired quantity.
mom2kr
I thought I had seen on here a recipe for pancakes made in a bar pan?

Thanks,

Cheryl

A day in the life of a bar panIt's the flyer that has been posted on here. This is the one I found on a search.

Attachments

• Day in the Bar Pan.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 460
Here is a recipe for sheet pan pancakes that can be made in a bar pan:Ingredients:- 2 cups all-purpose flour- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar- 2 teaspoons baking powder- 1 teaspoon baking soda- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 2 cups milk- 2 large eggs- 1/4 cup melted butter- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a 9x13 inch bar pan with cooking spray or butter.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in tough pancakes.5. Pour the pancake batter into the prepared bar pan, spreading it out evenly.6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.7. Let the pancake cool for a few minutes before slicing into squares and serving with your favorite toppings, such as syrup, fruit, or whipped cream.Enjoy your easy and delicious sheet pan pancakes!

1. What is the recipe for Bar Pan Pancakes?

The recipe for Bar Pan Pancakes is simple and easy to follow. You will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of milk, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, then add in the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.

2. Can I use a different type of flour?

Yes, you can use alternative flours such as whole wheat or gluten-free flour. However, the texture and taste may differ slightly from the original recipe.

3. Do I have to use a Pampered Chef Bar Pan?

No, you do not have to use a Pampered Chef Bar Pan. You can use any 9x13 inch baking pan, but keep in mind the cooking time may vary.

4. Can I add toppings to the pancakes?

Yes, you can add your favorite toppings to the pancakes before or after baking. Some popular options include chocolate chips, blueberries, or sliced bananas.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8-10 pancakes, depending on the size. You can adjust the measurements to make more or less pancakes as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals