• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Borrow Your Success? My Pampered Chef Recipe Got Me 5 Orders!

In summary, Sarah is a Pampered Chef consultant testing a recipe for a show on Saturday. Sarah's co-workers love trying new recipes and Sarah is so excited for the orders she's received so far. Sarah is also excited to try the new garlic slicer.
sk8rgrrl99
I have a Pampered Chef party on Saturday. I'm a pretty new consultant (I started then went inactive now I'm finally getting back into it and qualifying) so I wanted to test my recipe before the show. I'm doing a trifle for the show and because I don't want to eat a whole trifle myself I brought it to work and set it on my desk for everyone to try. They kept asking what the special occasion was. I told them no special occasion, I'm a Pampered Chef consultant testing a recipe for a show on Saturday. Well, I've gotten FIVE orders so far! I'm so excited. I didn't even think I'd get orders from this. One person is even considering ordering the triffle bowl because she thinks it looks so pretty. Woohoooo!!!

Awesome, what a nice surprise!

My co-workers are my best guinea pigs and customers!!

That is great! Congratulations! Maybe one will eventually lead to a show.

That is great! Congrats!!! My co-workers place orders almost every month...they are some of my best customers!

Sarah...my coworkers love trying new recipes..lol.....where in Ny are you I am upstate too...near Oswego,NY

I work in Albany and live about 20 minutes from Albany. I'm so excited for the orders. I'm asking a little about shows but I have to be quiet because I sit near the director. If anyone places a large order I'll definitely ask about them having a show so they can save money!

I would also "pass the word" that if someone has a show, you will give them a free Pantry spice of their choice! It's a little thing but it may intice someone. You could also offer a Mystery Host show for your coworkers who purchase $25 or more to have a chance at the various Host benefits! When I did have an outside job, my coworkers loved me to bring in food...but were too cheap to buy anything!

Thanks for the ideas, I love that!! I could make a sticker for the front of my catalogs saying that they could get the free pantry spice of their choice because lots of people have been taking catalogs and passing them around. :)

What's the trifle that you made?
Congrats on the orders! You should do a "mystery host" type thing for the office, so everyone can benefit from a perk!

It was brownies, chocolate pudding, chopped chocolate pieces, cool whip and then I used the microplaner to put grated chocolate on top. Very chocolatey and a BIG hit with my co-workers. I was able to use lots of our tools, which of course was my goal since I was practicing for a demo. I'm going to bring nuts to the show too and use the food chopper for them. I had some trouble with the chocolate in the food chopper. It didn't chop it.

Wow!! Nicely done!

Maybe I should get a job, just to broaded my customer base. LOL

Wow that's AWESOME!! Congrats! How exciting!!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
It was brownies, chocolate pudding, chopped chocolate pieces, cool whip and then I used the microplaner to put grated chocolate on top. Very chocolatey and a BIG hit with my co-workers. I was able to use lots of our tools, which of course was my goal since I was practicing for a demo. I'm going to bring nuts to the show too and use the food chopper for them. I had some trouble with the chocolate in the food chopper. It didn't chop it.

I use my crinkle cutter for chocolate or just use chocolate chips instead :)

Thanks for the tip Jodi, I had wondered if I was doing something wrong. I used my utility knife to cut up some chocolate. lol.. but that's not too exciting in a demo - cutting up chocolate chunks with a knife!

Use the new Garlic Slicer for chocolate if you can. Great extra use for it (have to use blocks of chocolate though.

I am definitely buying the new garlic products really soon. I'll definitely try that. I love all the great ideas we share here. :)

See if you can borrow it from your director

1. What is "I Think I Struck Gold Today"?

"I Think I Struck Gold Today" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe finding new customers or booking successful parties.

2. How do I use "I Think I Struck Gold Today" to grow my business?

The phrase can be used as a tool to help you recognize and celebrate your successes, as well as motivate you to continue reaching out to potential customers and booking parties.

3. Can I personalize "I Think I Struck Gold Today" for my business?

Yes, you can make the phrase your own by adding your name or business name before or after it. For example, "Jane Smith Thinks She Struck Gold Today!"

4. Is there a specific time or place to use "I Think I Struck Gold Today"?

No, you can use the phrase anytime you feel like you have achieved a success in your business. It can be used in team meetings, on social media, or even in conversation with friends and family.

5. Can I share my "I Think I Struck Gold Today" moments with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community is all about supporting and encouraging one another, so feel free to share your successes with your fellow consultants. They may even have tips or advice to help you continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • jendill