• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I "Think" I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night!

In summary, a woman played the "envelope thing" where she offered a deal to the guests if they booked a show in the next two and a half weeks. She got 3 bookings.
Laura4
I scored the show from the husband of the host. Her husband just started working where I work, and as I took a catalog in to where I work and was selling stoneware to a guy I work with, this guy was going, "oh my wife has this this and this...." and we were talking PC. Then I told him to pass on to his wife that I sell PC. Pretty soon a couple weeks later he comes in and says she wants to do a show and I literally am doing a happy dance in the office. :D

Anyway, it gets BETTER. I look on my PC site and her SIL already has interest in BOOKING A SHOW!!!!!!!:thumbup:

14 people coming!!!!

Perfect mix of young people who are in their early 20's, just either between just newly married, married a few years, new moms, etc., etc., some are older people, but I think that I have the potential to have a VERY good night tomorrow.

Now if I could just find a recruit tomorrow night that would make it even better!!!

....and it gets better. ROFLMAO!! The hostess has a new baby who was a preemie and is home from the hospital after a long road. She put on the invite that "Liam will be there". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We had such a blast planning this party and were joking how we were going to auction off sales for who gets to hold Liam.

I love this part of my job!! The interaction!!

That is wonderful! Once you get into that circle, its going to carry you far!

I'm hoping that this is the break I've been waiting for!!! :)

I just had a great one tonight.... very similar (minus the baby). She didn't give me much info on RSVP's, but there ended up being about 15 people there. Sales weren't extremely high, but I got 2 bookings and another lady who agreed to do a catalog show. I think this is the break I have been looking for.
I did the envelope thing and offered 2 if someone was willing to book in the next 2 1/2 wks (before my 90 days is over). I got a booking for next Thursday and am already working on some awesome host coaching, and will hopefully have another amazing one next week.

Good for you, Leslie!!
What's the "envelope thing"??

It's in another thread that has been pretty active over the last few days. The original Idea was to have 10 envelopes sealed with a product written on the inside. 9 of them are for seasonings, and one had a DCB. When a host books a show they write their name over the seal. You take it to their show they get to open it there in front of their guests. I put some different products in it, and even a small piece of stoneware (small bar pan). I can't afford a DCB right now, so I did some different things. I got 3 bookings with this, and even one really close in by offering her 2 envelopes. I really want to go to conference, so I need to get lots of bookings fast.

Congrats! Wishing you many sales and bookings!

So basically it's like the deal or no deal game then.

We played that at a MaryKay party I had. I made up envelopes to do at an expo but I never got anyone to play. I had a mandolin in mine. I cut up photos of catalog pics and put them in envelopes. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

What is "I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night"?

"I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a party or gathering they believe will be successful and enjoyable for both the host and guests.

How can I ensure that my "I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night" event is successful?

To ensure a successful event, it is important to plan and prepare ahead of time. This includes inviting guests, organizing the menu and activities, and promoting the event to generate interest and attendance.

What are some ideas for activities or demonstrations to include at my "I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night" event?

Some popular activities and demonstrations for Pampered Chef parties include product demos, recipe tastings, interactive games, and hands-on cooking experiences. It is important to tailor the activities to the interests and preferences of your guests.

How can I use social media to promote my "I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night" event?

Social media is a great way to spread the word about your event and generate excitement. You can create a Facebook event, share photos and videos of products or recipes, and invite friends and family to attend. You can also use hashtags and tag Pampered Chef in your posts to increase visibility.

What are some tips for being a successful Pampered Chef consultant at my "I Think I Have the Perfect Group Tomorrow Night" event?

Some tips for success include being prepared and organized, being knowledgeable about products and recipes, being enthusiastic and engaging with guests, and following up with potential customers after the event. It is also important to provide excellent customer service and make sure all guests have a positive experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
magentablue
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies