• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I add unavailable products to a catalog show?

In summary, the products are not available until May 1, but you can put them on your order and then put in the quantity as 0 to make it a wish list.
jenab1013
I have a girl whose doing a catalog show just tell me that she has two orders for the basting bottles that aren't available UNTIL!!! May. I can't add these to her show can I? I mean, I can't even add this in PP can I? What do I do?

You are correct, you cannot add these to her show. The exact same thing just happened to me! You have to tell the customers that the products aren't available until May 1 and then ask if they'd like you to order them when they do become available. It's an excellent "excuse" for keeping in touch with them!

basting bottle...See if you can put the item on her order and then put in the quantity as 0 it will apply it to a wish list....you can call her when it comes in..Not sure if PP will allow it but it is worth a try.. ;)

I had the same problem last night...Just imagine how many we will sell when they ARE available...LOL..Awesome!

I have already had several outside orders come in with the basting bottle, they are going to be a great hit! It is a great way to make sure you keep in touch with the customer, who knows you could make a customer for life!

Same thing here. Several outside orders for them. I am just going to add them to another show when they are available. Funny how nobobdy reads that they are not available til May 1.

I had this happen last season, I almost think PC does it on purpose for the reason of giving you a reason to follow up with your customers, by that time they have heard from the host I got $___ in free product. Plus we get new products to promote every 3 months but keep the same catalog for 6, Doris is a brillant woman. Just my thought on it. :)

What are the most common signs that I have a problem with my kitchen tools?

The most common signs that you may have a problem with your kitchen tools include rust or corrosion, dullness or chipping on blades, and difficulty using the tool properly.

What should I do if I think I have a problem with my Pampered Chef product?

If you believe you have a problem with your Pampered Chef product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind our products and will work with you to find a solution.

Can I return a product if I think it has a problem?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and will accept returns within 30 days of purchase for any reason, including if you believe the product has a problem. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

How can I prevent problems with my kitchen tools?

To prevent problems with your kitchen tools, it is important to properly care for and maintain them. This may include regular sharpening, hand washing, and storing them in a dry and safe place. Refer to the specific product's care instructions for more information.

Are there any tips for troubleshooting common problems with kitchen tools?

Yes, we have a variety of resources available to help troubleshoot common problems with kitchen tools. These include instructional videos, blog posts, and guides on our website. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefTS
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies