1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I think I have a problem...

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

I have a girl whose doing a catalog show just tell me that she has two orders for the basting bottles that aren't available UNTIL!!! May. I can't add these to her show can I? I mean, I can't even add this in PP can I? What do I do?

Mar 10, 2006
  2. You are correct, you cannot add these to her show. The exact same thing just happened to me! You have to tell the customers that the products aren't available until May 1 and then ask if they'd like you to order them when they do become available. It's an excellent "excuse" for keeping in touch with them!

3. basting bottle...

See if you can put the item on her order and then put in the quantity as 0 it will apply it to a wish list....you can call her when it comes in..Not sure if PP will allow it but it is worth a try.. ;)

I had the same problem last night...Just imagine how many we will sell when they ARE available...LOL..Awesome!

Mar 10, 2006
  4. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

I have already had several outside orders come in with the basting bottle, they are going to be a great hit! It is a great way to make sure you keep in touch with the customer, who knows you could make a customer for life!

Mar 10, 2006
  5. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Same thing here. Several outside orders for them. I am just going to add them to another show when they are available. Funny how nobobdy reads that they are not available til May 1.

Mar 10, 2006
  6. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I had this happen last season, I almost think PC does it on purpose for the reason of giving you a reason to follow up with your customers, by that time they have heard from the host I got $___ in free product. Plus we get new products to promote every 3 months but keep the same catalog for 6, Doris is a brillant woman. Just my thought on it. :)

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?