• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scammed by Consultant: What to Do Next? | Debbie's Experience

In summary, if you believe you have been scammed, you should contact your bank or credit card company to report the fraudulent activity and file a report with the Federal Trade Commission and local law enforcement. To protect yourself from scams in the future, be cautious with personal information, avoid suspicious links and emails, and regularly check your accounts. If you have already given out personal information, contact your bank immediately and change passwords for compromised accounts. In some cases, you may be able to get your money back by disputing charges or reporting the scam. If you receive a suspicious email or message, do not respond and forward it to the appropriate authorities.
DebbieSAChef
Hey Everyone! I Ordered Some Products From A Consultant On Here, And She Never Shipped My Items. My Check And Another Ladies Check Cleared About 3 Weeks Ago. What Can We Do???
Thanks,
Debbie

Since you obviously cant cancel the check If you have her # I would call her and ask her what happened, if you dont have her # I would email her everyday. maybe something came up and she hasnt been able to get to the post office. But it still would be nice of her to let you know why you have not recieved it yet.

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the consultant on here. It's definitely frustrating when you've paid for something and it hasn't been shipped. Have you tried reaching out to the consultant directly to inquire about the delay? If not, that would be the first step I would recommend. If you have already tried that and haven't received a response, you may want to consider contacting the forum moderator or administrator to see if they can assist in resolving the issue.If the consultant continues to ignore your attempts to contact them or refuses to ship your items, you may have to consider taking legal action. You can file a complaint with your local consumer protection agency or seek advice from a lawyer about your options.I hope this situation gets resolved and you receive your products soon. Best of luck.

What should I do if I think I got scammed?

If you believe you have been scammed, the first thing you should do is contact your bank or credit card company to report the fraudulent activity. They can help you cancel any unauthorized charges and protect your account from further fraud. You should also file a report with the Federal Trade Commission and report the scam to local law enforcement.

How can I protect myself from scams in the future?

To protect yourself from scams, be cautious when giving out personal information online or over the phone. Never click on suspicious links or open emails from unknown senders. It is also important to regularly check your bank and credit card statements for any unauthorized charges. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

What should I do if I already gave my personal information to a potential scammer?

If you have already given out your personal information, you should contact your bank or credit card company immediately to report the fraudulent activity. You should also monitor your accounts closely for any unauthorized charges. It is also a good idea to change your passwords and security questions for any online accounts that may have been compromised.

Can I get my money back if I've been scammed?

In some cases, you may be able to get your money back if you have been scammed. If you paid with a credit card, you can dispute the charge with your credit card company and they may issue a refund. If you paid with a check or wire transfer, it may be more difficult to get your money back. It is important to report the scam to the appropriate authorities and provide as much information as possible to increase your chances of recovering your funds.

What should I do if I received a suspicious email or message from someone claiming to be from Pampered Chef?

If you receive a suspicious email or message asking for personal information or payment, do not respond or click on any links. Instead, forward the email to our customer service team at [email protected] and we will investigate the issue. It is important to never give out personal information or payment information in response to unsolicited messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies