• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I reach my goal of $4000 in sales this month?

it's a personal show).I am right there with you jennifer, I need 2709.75 to get my 2nd and 3rd pieces!!! I've decided that I will find a way to get that show to go no matter what it takes. Things are looking on the bright side too b/c I jud had my first actual kitchen show and guess what?!!!???! My commissionable sales are already up $1051.00 and the host is still collecting orders. I know it will be a great show to close and I know of a few people in it that were outside orders that will be increasing there sales to get the free jar opener. Like this one girl only need 6.25 more to get a
jenniferlynne
Ok people. I want the show to go set really bad. Especially the third piece. Well, here it is the 15th of October and I only have $1372.88 towards the goal so far. This leaves me with $2627.12 to go and only a little over two weeks. Well, I was about to give up hope, but I just kept trying and trying to get bookings. At the beginning of October I only had one show for the month (which I just had on Sunday. Hasn't closed yet, almost up to $400). Anyway, I now have 4 more kitchen shows on the books for this month as well as 2 catalog shows!!! I think this will be my biggest month ever!!! I just want to say, if I can do it, ANYONE CAN!!! If anyone out there was about to throw in the towel or apron, DON'T! I've never been able to pick up the phone and make calls before, but I did and now look what I've got!

What great news! I'm in the same boat you were. I really want the second show to go, but I only have one show this month along with one catalog show. I thought if I set up my website and sent an email promoting it, that would help, but NOTHING. I'm praying I get some bookings from my show this Saturday. The host really wants lots of free stuff so hopefully I'll have good sales too.

Tell me, when you made your phone calls, who did you call? Strangers or friends? If strangers, how did you go about it? I need all the tips I can get!

I am right there with you jennifer, I need 2709.75 to get my 2nd and 3rd pieces!!! I've decided that I will find a way to get that show to go no matter what it takes. Things are looking on the bright side too b/c I jud had my first actual kitchen show and guess what?!!!???! My commissionable sales are already up $1051.00 and the host is still collecting orders. I know it will be a great show to close and I know of a few people in it that were outside orders that will be increasing there sales to get the free jar opener. Like this one girl only need 6.25 more to get a jar opener. I don't see why she wouldn't get it!

Good luck with your month as it sounds like you will reach you goal and I know I will reach mine...especially with the way this show is going and I have another show on the 22nd, a catalog show, and my own "Halloween Sppoktakular" on the 30th!!!
I'm so excited!!!!

PamperedPrincess74 said:
What great news! I'm in the same boat you were. I really want the second show to go, but I only have one show this month along with one catalog show. I thought if I set up my website and sent an email promoting it, that would help, but NOTHING. I'm praying I get some bookings from my show this Saturday. The host really wants lots of free stuff so hopefully I'll have good sales too.

Tell me, when you made your phone calls, who did you call? Strangers or friends? If strangers, how did you go about it? I need all the tips I can get!

Everyone was strangers except for one, my cousin. She had a show 6 months ago and was very excited about her free products, so I just asked her if she would like to have another one since the new catalog was out. One of them was a girl I called from my Taste of Home Show. I don't have a clue who she is. I was just making my calls and she said she would love to have a show. Another one is actually someone who called me. She owns a restraunt and she also had a booth at the Taste of Home show. One of the catalog shows is from a girl I called from the Taste of Home and the other one is from a girl that booked off a previous party. Oh wait!!! I forgot about another catalog show! I gave some books to a lady at our local newspaper and she started taking up orders. I didn't even ask her to! She emailed me the other day and said she would try to get them to me in about a week. I forgot all about her. Show to Go, here I come!!! Oh yeah! I have a show also scheduled for Nov 1 but I am going to turn it in as Oct because she really wants the roasting pan and she can't do it until then (it wont count towards my Show to Go). I only met her once. She had been at a previous show and bought a piece of the professional cookware, so I called her to tell her about the roasting pan. She was very nice to me and at first said she couldn't do it because of her kids sports. I told her I understood and I had just thought of her because I knew she liked the professional cookware. I went on to tell her about the roasting pan, and she was hooked. Changed her mind in less than a minute.

That is so awesome!!! What an inspiration you are to people who don't want to get on that phone or those of us (like me) who say they don't have time!! It obviously gets results. Way to go!!!!

October is my SS Month #1. I have submitted (2) shows for a total of $1,149.00. I received my tool turn about tote yeseterday. I LOVE IT. I have 3 Kitchen Shows and 3 Catalog Shows to close on this month. So I will definetly get the tote bag because I only need an average of $141/show to get that. I am really working hard to get the rolling case. My show average would have to be $475. Hopefully I make it! :~) I am looking forward to my party next week for my best friend. I CAN'T WAIT! :) I will get all of these shows closed before October 31st!

What is "I Think I Can, I Think I Can"?

"I Think I Can, I Think I Can" is a popular phrase and mindset that encourages individuals to have confidence in their abilities and persevere through challenges.

How can I incorporate "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" into my cooking with Pampered Chef products?

"I Think I Can, I Think I Can" can be a great motivational mantra while using our high-quality kitchen tools and recipes to cook delicious meals. It can also be used to encourage yourself to try new recipes and techniques.

Can I personalize a Pampered Chef product with "I Think I Can, I Think I Can"?

Yes, many of our products can be customized with engraving or vinyl decals, including our popular cutting boards and kitchen towels. Adding the phrase "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" can make for a unique and inspiring gift.

Do you have any recipes that align with the "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" mindset?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are not only delicious but also easy to follow and perfect for boosting confidence in the kitchen. From simple weeknight dinners to decadent desserts, we have something for every skill level.

Can I purchase "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" merchandise from Pampered Chef?

Currently, we do not offer "I Think I Can, I Think I Can" merchandise. However, we are always looking for new and inspiring products to offer our customers, so stay tuned for any updates or releases!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Humble Beginnings