• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted to Show Last Night - How Long for Pampered Chef Dollars & 50% Refund?

In summary, the individual has submitted to a show and is hoping to get their PC dollars and 50% refund for their kit credit. They are excited to use this to order extra supplies and are wondering when their "outlet" will open on their website. Other members congratulate them on their success and share their own experiences with the process, mentioning a 24-hour wait for PC dollars and a separate check for the kit credit refund.
Kjurich
I submitted to show last night which should qualify me!!!!:love: Does anyone know how long it will take for that to show so me to get my PC dollars and my 50% refund for my kit credit. I want to use that to order some extra supplies and stuff. Also how will it take for my "outlet" to open on my website?

Re: WooHoo
Kjurich said:
I submitted to show last night which should qualify me!!!!:love: Does anyone know how long it will take for that to show so me to get my PC dollars and my 50% refund for my kit credit. I want to use that to order some extra supplies and stuff. Also how will it take for my "outlet" to open on my website?

Lol shows I haven't had all my coffee yet. . . This should be I submitted 2 shows last night . . .:p

Re: WooHooCongratulations!! :) I'm not sure on how long it takes, but just wanted to say great job!! :)

Re: WooHoo
babywings76 said:
Congratulations!! :) I'm not sure on how long it takes, but just wanted to say great job!! :)

Thanks Amanda I am so excited!!! :D

Re: WooHooThat's awesome! I wasn't able to qualify in my first 30, so WAY TO GO!!!!!I'm saving my PCD for my kit enhancement. It's coming up in December, Merry Christmas to me! lol

Re: WooHooCongratulations!!! I love to read all about new consultants qualifying!! It takes me back to when I first started. I just became active again (broke my foot) and it took about 24 hours to reopen everything to me (outlet). I'm guessing they will put your kit credit on your check.

Re: WooHooI qualified a few weeks ago. It took 24 hours to get my Pampered Chef dollars (which I used for batter bowls for Teacher gifts) and then it took about 3 weeks to get my check in the mail. It was a separate check from my commission. CONGRATS!!

1. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund after submitting a show?

Typically, it takes about 2-3 weeks for your Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund to be processed and credited to your account. However, depending on the volume of submissions, it may take up to 4 weeks.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund on any products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund on any products available on our website or through a consultant. Keep in mind that they cannot be used towards shipping or taxes.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund, simply log into your account on our website and add the products you wish to purchase to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund to your order.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 90 days from the date they are issued.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars and 50% refund cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full retail price of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alj30
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies