• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving 50% Back in March & Ready for Disney Vacation!

In summary, the "Achieving 50% Back in March" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn 50% of their party sales back in product credit to use towards their Disney vacation. To participate, you must host a Pampered Chef party in March with a minimum of $200 in party sales, which can be in-person or virtual. Your guests can also place orders online using your party link. The 50% back in product credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including Disney-themed ones, as well as expenses for your Disney vacation. The product credit will be available immediately after your party closes and there is no limit to how much you can earn.
lestat_de_leon
I started on March 4 and I just qualified tonight putting me at over 1350. Leaving for 1 week vacation to Disney with my family tomorrow so I wanted to do it before I left.

Yeah! I get my 50% back...all the free HWC stuff and $200 in PC dollars. I have 2 shows booked in April with 2 more possibles (will be april or May) Things are going well so far.

Re: Qualified!Sounds like you are off to a great start. Congratulations!

Re: Qualified!That is AWESOME!! Congrats!!

Re: Qualified!Congrats way to go!!!

Re: Qualified!Great job!

Re: Qualified!Way to go! Keep up the good work and remember, the phone is your friend!

Re: Qualified!That is awesome! Keep up the momentum. :)

Re: Qualified!Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Re: Qualified!congrats way to go!!! Have fun on vacation!!!

What is the "Achieving 50% Back in March" promotion?

The "Achieving 50% Back in March" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn 50% of their party sales back in product credit to use towards their Disney vacation.

How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in the "Achieving 50% Back in March" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party in March and have a minimum of $200 in party sales. You can host an in-person or virtual party, and your guests can also place orders online using your party link.

What can I use my 50% back in product credit towards?

Your 50% back in product credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including exclusive Disney-themed products. You can also use it towards your Disney vacation expenses, such as park tickets, hotels, and dining.

When will I receive my 50% back in product credit?

Your 50% back in product credit will be available for you to use immediately after your party closes. You can access it through your consultant's website and use it towards your next order.

Is there a limit to how much product credit I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how much product credit you can earn through this promotion. The more party sales you have, the more product credit you will receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebbieSAChef