• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in Business: Understanding Inactivity After 6 Months

In summary, the individual started a business and went inactive for 6 months without realizing that their contract would become void. They recently submitted two shows worth over $1000 and are unsure if they are still inactive. They were advised to call Career Solutions to confirm their status and were reminded of the requirement to qualify for consultant status. It was suggested to call HO instead of assuming, as the individual may still be able to resign under the new mini-kit plan. It was also mentioned that everyone's inactivity was reset to month 1 on April 1st and those who were previously inactive have until the end of September before their contract will be terminated. The individual contacted HO and confirmed that they are now active again.
pampchef.angel
I started my business and then went inactive. April was 6 months, and I didn't realize at the time that the contract was void after 6 months of inactivity. I have recently had two shows, both more than $1000. One has been submitted and has already shipped. Am I still inactive? What happens now?

Re: Inactive?April was the first month of the new career plan where the 6 months of inactivity means you are no longer a consultant. I would call career solutions to double check for your own situation. Had you received any letters or e-mails informing you of dates and deadlines?

Re: Inactive?I'd call to be sure. Was April 6 months from your start? Did you ever qualify in the first place? (4 shows/1250 sales) Did they send you something in the mail? See, I'd just call HO instead of guessing and assuming. I think under the new plan, after 6 months, I believe you'd have to resign?? Good news, is IF that was the case, you can do it under the mini-kit till the end of the month! :D

Re: Inactive?Amanda- you're on my brainwave....scary. There is only room for one! :D

Re: Inactive?If she was no longer a consultant, she wouldn't be able to submit shows...and since she's submitted a show and knows it's shipped, I'd say she's active again.

Re: Inactive?
esavvymom said:
Amanda- you're on my brainwave....scary. There is only room for one! :D

:D You're so funny! :balloon:

Re: Inactive?Oh - and everyone was given a grace period for this new system. I have consultants who hadn't submitted in more than 6 months, but they are on my team list as "inactive"...

Re: Inactive?I was also going to say, if you have access to CC, then you're still a consultant.

Re: Inactive?On April 1st, everyone's inactivity was re-started at month 1. So you're fine. You submitted shows, you're now active again.Anyone who was inactive now has until the end of Sept until their contract is terminated.

Re: Inactive?
DebbieJ said:
On April 1st, everyone's inactivity was re-started at month 1. So you're fine. You submitted shows, you're now active again.

Anyone who was inactive now has until the end of Sept until their contract is terminated.

DITTO! Everyone starts fresh!

Re: Inactive?Thanks for all the advice...I contacted HO, and I am active. Apparently my LOA fell before the terms that began on April 1...so GLAD to be back!!

Re: Inactive?Welcome back!

1. What is considered "inactivity" after 6 months in the Pampered Chef business?

Inactivity is defined as not placing any orders or making any sales for a period of 6 consecutive months. This includes both online and in-person orders.

2. Will my account be automatically closed if I am inactive for 6 months?

No, your account will not be automatically closed. However, after 6 months of inactivity, your account will be considered "inactive" and you will no longer be eligible for certain benefits and promotions.

3. Can I reactivate my account after 6 months of inactivity?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by placing an order or making a sale. This will reset your inactivity period and you will once again be eligible for all benefits and promotions.

4. Will my team and downline be affected if I am inactive for 6 months?

Yes, if you are inactive for 6 months, your team and downline will also be affected. This means that they will no longer be able to receive certain benefits and promotions based on your sales and activity.

5. What are the consequences of being inactive for 6 months in the Pampered Chef business?

The main consequence of being inactive for 6 months is that you will no longer be eligible for certain benefits and promotions. This can also impact your team and downline, as they will also be affected by your inactivity. Additionally, being inactive for a prolonged period of time can hinder your progress and growth in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies