1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I started my business and then went inactive. April was 6 months, and

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I started my business and then went inactive. April was 6 months, and I didn't realize at the time that the contract was void after 6 months of inactivity. I have recently had two shows, both more than $1000. One has been submitted and has already shipped. Am I still inactive? What happens now?

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Re: Inactive?

April was the first month of the new career plan where the 6 months of inactivity means you are no longer a consultant. I would call career solutions to double check for your own situation. Had you received any letters or e-mails informing you of dates and deadlines?

Jun 3, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'd call to be sure. Was April 6 months from your start? Did you ever qualify in the first place? (4 shows/1250 sales) Did they send you something in the mail?

See, I'd just call HO instead of guessing and assuming. I think under the new plan, after 6 months, I believe you'd have to resign?? Good news, is IF that was the case, you can do it under the mini-kit till the end of the month! :D

Jun 3, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Amanda- you're on my brainwave....scary. There is only room for one! :D

Jun 3, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If she was no longer a consultant, she wouldn't be able to submit shows...and since she's submitted a show and knows it's shipped, I'd say she's active again.

Jun 3, 2009
  6. babywings76

:D You're so funny! :balloon:

Jun 3, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh - and everyone was given a grace period for this new system. I have consultants who hadn't submitted in more than 6 months, but they are on my team list as "inactive"...

Jun 3, 2009
  8. babywings76

I was also going to say, if you have access to CC, then you're still a consultant.

Jun 3, 2009
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

On April 1st, everyone's inactivity was re-started at month 1. So you're fine. You submitted shows, you're now active again.

Anyone who was inactive now has until the end of Sept until their contract is terminated.

Jun 3, 2009
  10. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

DITTO! Everyone starts fresh!

11. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Thanks for all the advice...I contacted HO, and I am active. Apparently my LOA fell before the terms that began on April 1...so GLAD to be back!!

12. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Welcome back!

Have something to add?