• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Facebook Game: Win Pampered Chef Products - Call Now!

In summary, this "game" is being spread around by non-PC folks, and it is a joke some people started in response to the "tell me a number and I'll tell something about you" The joke is "send me your credit card info and I'll let you know which bill I paid with it!" Shelby's right, that's a different thing. ;)
Sheila
Gold Member
Anyone else tired of seeing the "numbers" game filling their daily feed? I am!

So I just posted this ...

I have a new Facebook Game too! Call me with your Name, mailing address, credit card number, cc expiration, cc billing zip & how much you want to spend and I'll surprise you with that much in Pampered Chef products!!!

;)

HAHA..that is GREAT!!

Actually..I think I am going to Borrow your idea!

Haha, love it!

I love it, too!!! I'm also tired of all the "stupid" FB games that I see on there!!! Thanks for the great idea.

Steal away! That's why I posted it. ;)

Love it!

Dang minimum post requirement...

:D

Annoying, huh? LOL

Great idea!! That durned numbers game is totally clogging up my news feed! grrr!

rofl....officially stolen :D

Just posted it on my FB...don't know if I'll actually get any takers, but its worth a good laugh anyway!

Well...apparently, you've created quite a storm. My daughter just posted this:

facebook said:
Thinks this "new facebook game" is a total scam. Sorry, I normally love facebook games, but giving someone your credit card number, security code and expiration date seems like a GREAT way to get your identity stolen.

Apparently, this "game" is being spread around by non-PC folks...

nikked said:
Well...apparently, you've created quite a storm. My daughter just posted this:

Apparently, this "game" is being spread around by non-PC folks...

It's a joke some people started in response to the "tell me a number and I'll tell something about you" The joke is "send me your credit card info and I'll let you know which bill I paid with it!"

Shelby's right, that's a different thing. ;)I don't really expect to get any sales, I was just doing it as a funny post for others like me who are tired of the numbers game.

Yeah, and where did that numbers game come from anyway. I have some friends who keep posting descriptions oozing schmooze at their friends with odd numbers, but I never heard the original post from them saying what on earth they are doing.

Amanda, it probably came from a group of jr high kids. LOL

Had to tell you that I stole it..posted it and got 7 "likes" and an old customer did call and place an order!! What a hoot!!
This has to go down as one of my most memorable encounters.
Thanks so much Sheila! You are awesome!:love:

WooHoo! That's GREAT!!! I'm so happy that you got an order out of it! :D

I also had a friend who posted about the number game but he put "if you give me your credit card number, expiration date, etc, I will let you know what bill I paid for with it!"

Officially stolen (and re-stolen by a fellow church member the Wadesgirl way.)No orders but several likes, including my recruiter and 2 past customers.

Sheila said:
Anyone else tired of seeing the "numbers" game filling their daily feed? I am!

So I just posted this ...

I saw this on my friends page the other day. I love it.

LOL Yea! Glad it's making it's rounds!!! :D

have you got anyone to play?

I just posted this on my biz page, here's hoping for results!
I did change it however, I posted "Call me w/ ur name and info & how much . . ."

I think it's meant to be a joke.

1. How do I start playing the new Facebook game?

To start playing the new Facebook game, simply search for the game on Facebook or click on a link shared by a friend. Once you're on the game's page, click on the "Play Now" button to get started.

2. Is the game free to play?

Yes, the game is completely free to play. However, there may be optional in-game purchases available for players who want to enhance their gaming experience.

3. Can I invite my friends to play the game with me?

Yes, you can invite your friends to play the game with you. You can send them invites through the game's page or by sharing a link with them.

4. How do I earn rewards in the game?

You can earn rewards in the game by completing tasks, challenges, and levels. You may also receive rewards for logging in daily or by participating in special events.

5. Can I play the game on my mobile device?

Yes, the game is available to play on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store and log in with your Facebook account to start playing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judybabe