• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Spot the Perfect Baking Tools for Triple Chip Cookies on Bakerella.com?

In summary, "I Spy With My Little Eye..." is a popular party game suitable for all ages, but particularly enjoyed by children ages 5-10. It can be played with any number of players, but is best with 3-4. No special equipment is needed, just a group of people and their imaginations. There are also variations of the game, such as "I Spy with Colors", "I Spy with Shapes", and "I Spy with Letters", which add a fun twist to the original game.
NooraK
Gold Member
How about that! I spied them too! Love seeing our products being used by unsolicited sources.

Those look SOOO not on my diet. :(But the scoop, rack and SA bowl look pretty cool!

What cookies? All I saw were PC products. ;)

I think you've been in Japan too long.

No just in denial since I can't go make cookies right now. Not willing to fight the sugar rush with the 2 year old & 3 year old! LOL

Make half a batch and hide 'em on the top shelf. (That's what The Old Man used to do with his favorite treat - burnt peanuts.)

I made some last night after they went to bed. I let their snack be stuff like sugar free popsicles! LOL

What is "I Spy With My Little Eye..."?

"I Spy With My Little Eye..." is a popular party game where players take turns guessing objects based on clues given by the other players.

What age group is "I Spy With My Little Eye..." suitable for?

"I Spy With My Little Eye..." is suitable for all ages, but it is particularly popular among children ages 5-10.

How many players can participate in "I Spy With My Little Eye..."?

"I Spy With My Little Eye..." can be played with any number of players, but it is best played with at least 3-4 players.

Do I need any special equipment to play "I Spy With My Little Eye..."?

No, "I Spy With My Little Eye..." does not require any special equipment. It can be played with just a group of people and their imaginations.

Are there any variations of "I Spy With My Little Eye..."?

Yes, there are many variations of "I Spy With My Little Eye..." such as "I Spy with Colors", "I Spy with Shapes", and "I Spy with Letters". These variations add a fun twist to the original game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC