• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef

In summary, a strange email was sent out to consultants, hosts, guests, and customers from The Pampered Chef which resulted in confusion and inconvenience. The email was later explained as a mistake and recipients were asked to ignore it. However, many consultants and customers were still questioning the purpose and language of the email. Some consultants reported not receiving the email, while others received multiple emails. This has caused frustration and concern among consultants about the state of the company and its current issues. Some even speculated that the company may have been hacked. Overall, there are still ongoing problems and a lack of clear communication from the company.
jwpamp
Got this in my inbox this morning from The Pampered Chef....what is it? I speak english....

Quidem tamen consequat acsi et te suscipere at veniam praesent singularis augue. Adipiscing os dolore jumentum natu esse, ludus, occuro qui ad quadrum. Vel, venio damnum virtus fere nostrud fatua incassum luptatum. Ibidem hendrerit acsi eros tamen eu jugis ut patria.

Defui, ventosus tincidunt vereor vel nisl tristique illum, tincidunt dolore quis. Lobortis ibidem nullus illum accumsan vicis accumsan valde paulatim. Commodo et voco loquor autem wisi. Delenit abluo abigo consectetuer in commoveo esca. Luptatum eros, te inhibeo consequat sagaciter eu os odio, oppeto, facilisi natu sit ulciscor vel. Abluo commoveo nutus suscipit ut nostrud importunus sino os.

Luptatum iusto, et occuro consequat vel vel vulputate wisi ideo, vindico vel, nibh ut, neo. Et vicis incassum et iusto pagus. Suscipit eu ut premo consequat sagaciter nibh oppeto, sino magna, autem vindico. Antehabeo duis ullamcorper tation opto erat nisl. Accumsan reprobo quis et appellatio mara, minim. Aliquip opto letatio paulatim consequat, verto, importunus meus eros letalis haero.

It was something that wasn't supposed to go out. According to h.o. "We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please ignore the email."

It went to A LOT of consultants, hosts, guests, customers. Don't be surprised if you get emails from customers asking what's it all about.

Thank you! Any idea what it says? Just wondering if anyone speaks whatever that is!

This was posted on the director's loop as a translation. Creepy.

"Yet even if we and you will receive at least one more category. You need a pain in the mouth of the beast that he was born, play, meet at the square. Or, I come here in vain, silly us about the power loss. However, if you know there's constant to his country. Failed, it's windy here too, or more, any more pain. There's no time that you know very little. But I am speaking with more power and call a member. I shake the food idea CLEAN drive here. You here, you can KEEP your mouth, hatred, keenly, to fall, it is more natural or get revenge. CLEAN START us an indication of support to allow the mouth. Just here, and we meet or work, or more so, or claim, as you, Neo. And the streets in vain, and he is just a village. We take you to overwhelm you DIE accuracy, allowing great, but the claim. PRECEDE Posted by: I wish it was more normal. You can reject the appeal and Mara, and more. I hope we can letatio slowly, turn on, an my death your heirs."

all of my customers got it too & I just got another one this morning....something about testing the emails....

I find it interesting that I have NOT gotten this email but know of one customer that has.

Ruth Fifield said:
I find it interesting that I have NOT gotten this email but know of one customer that has.

Me too but then I didn't get my newsletter this month either... Only one of my customers contacted me about it. ...so far.

I did get the testing one this morning though.

so glad I am not using the PC generated newsletter!

Jenni, even people who don't use the newsletter had issues with this email. Our settings had absolutely no impact on who got the email.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

this has to stop!!! I have 2 shows open when I can't get online orders on them. I hope someone figures this out soon.

Well, one thing that really bothers me about this is that HO is emailing OUR customers! WHY??? Our customers should NOT be getting unsolicited random emails from HO...at all! It's all a little too much "Big Brother-ish" if you ask me. It's one thing to screw with us and use us as their test targets, a whole different thing to impose upon our customers with this crap. Not happy.

Leadership should be interesting at least :devil::devil: Interesting to see how they spin all of this mess! It has been well over a month into this and MAJOR issues still abound

Oh for heaven's sake -- what's next?????

I did get this e-mail...just wrote it off as another %$*#@ up by HO and/or related to the new website.

jwpamp said:
Oh for heaven's sake -- what's next?????

I agree! I was just thinking, have they really fixed ANYTHING??? I don't think so! Some things work for a while, or for some, but not all. I'm getting a bit concerned about the longterm effect this is going to have on our businesses and the company as a whole.

Maybe PC has been hacked by another direct selling company- out to destroy us from within.:)

Happy Chef said:
Maybe PC has been hacked by another direct selling company- out to destroy us from within.:)

Ohhh... Let's start a rumor.. :roflmao:

I didn't get it & so far no complaints from customers either. I did however see some of my PC friends on FB doing a "Crazy E-mail Sale" with a "now that I got your attention" headline. Super cute way to make the best of a less that desirable situation! :D

Will this never end! Really....who did they hire to create this new program?

I hope they get some of their "millions of dollars" back. Maybe, with a refund they can have an "oops, I'm so sorry special" to customers and consultants.

just my 2 cents!

Karen

1. What is "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef"?

"What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef" is a popular email marketing campaign created by the direct sales company, The Pampered Chef. It features weekly emails with new recipes, product promotions, and cooking tips.

2. How often are emails sent for "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef"?

Emails for "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef" are sent out once a week, typically on Wednesdays. However, this may vary depending on holidays or special promotions.

3. How do I sign up for "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef"?

To sign up for "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef", you can visit The Pampered Chef's website and create an account. From there, you can opt-in to receive email updates and promotions, including "What's In My Inbox?" emails.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef" emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef" emails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences in your account settings on The Pampered Chef's website.

5. Are there any benefits to subscribing to "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef"?

Yes, there are many benefits to subscribing to "What's In My Inbox? The Pampered Chef" emails. Subscribers receive exclusive recipes, promotions, and tips from The Pampered Chef, as well as early access to new products and limited-time offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies