1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I Slice Ideas

1. benjamin.flatt

benjamin.flatt Gold Member

Hi... Does anyone have a listing of tips/uses for the i-Slice? thanks!

2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't have a "list". I just tell them it helps with removing the tight plastic covering of CD's and DVD's.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

This is from the Product Information Guide for the i-slice that I found on Consultant's Corner:

Features & Benefits: Long-life, lightweight ceramic tip is handy to clip recipes, coupons, plastic film on CDs and DVDs. The i-Slice® cuts through shrink-wrap, safety seals and more. It is compactly sized and easily accessible with a convenient built-in magnet and key-ring hole. Comes in an attractive cranberry color.

Effective selling phrases: “You’ll want at least one i-Slice®! This handy tool is perfect to clip recipes, coupons, magazine articles or cut gift wrapping paper quickly and easily. And when you need to open a CD or DVD case, this is the perfect tool.”

Cross-sell with: Jar Opener, Easy Opener, Kitchen Shears

Booking/Recruiting tie-in: After you demonstrate the i-Slice®, you might say, “I’d love to talk to you about the Pampered Chef® business opportunity. It could help you slice through bills, pay off the mortgage, or do something fun with your family.”

Demo Tips:
    • The i-Slice® is quick and easy to demonstrate. Pass around a stack of magazines and have guests clip coupons or cut out pictures.
    • Suggest that guests buy an i-Slice® for their purse, one for a friend and one for the office. These are perfect stocking-stuffers or package tie-ons during the holidays.

May 4, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I of course mention the cds and dvds, but it's also good for opening ANY type of bagged goods item like chocolate chips, coconut, broccoli, peas, etc. I also keep on my key chain so that when I'm in the dr's office and I see an article or recipe I want, I can quietly cut out what I want rather than ripping out the entire page!!! Everyone chuckles at that! I also use it to cut the tape on my boxes that I receive.

May 4, 2009
Have something to add?