• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips & Uses for the i-Slice: Get the Most Out of Your Device

In summary, the i-Slice is a handy tool with a long-life and lightweight ceramic tip. It can be used to clip recipes, coupons, and plastic film on CDs and DVDs. It can also cut through shrink-wrap, safety seals, and other bagged goods. It comes with a built-in magnet and key-ring hole for easy accessibility and is available in a cranberry color. Effective selling phrases include highlighting its versatility and usefulness in everyday tasks. It can also be cross-sold with other Pampered Chef products and tied-in with booking and recruiting opportunities. Demo tips include using it to cut out pictures from magazines and suggesting it as a stocking-stuffer or holiday gift. It can also be used to quietly cut out articles or recipes while
benjamin.flatt
Gold Member
Hi... Does anyone have a listing of tips/uses for the i-Slice? thanks!

I don't have a "list". I just tell them it helps with removing the tight plastic covering of CD's and DVD's.

This is from the Product Information Guide for the i-slice that I found on Consultant's Corner:

Features & Benefits: Long-life, lightweight ceramic tip is handy to clip recipes, coupons, plastic film on CDs and DVDs. The i-Slice® cuts through shrink-wrap, safety seals and more. It is compactly sized and easily accessible with a convenient built-in magnet and key-ring hole. Comes in an attractive cranberry color.

Effective selling phrases: “You’ll want at least one i-Slice®! This handy tool is perfect to clip recipes, coupons, magazine articles or cut gift wrapping paper quickly and easily. And when you need to open a CD or DVD case, this is the perfect tool.”

Cross-sell with: Jar Opener, Easy Opener, Kitchen Shears

Booking/Recruiting tie-in: After you demonstrate the i-Slice®, you might say, “I’d love to talk to you about the Pampered Chef® business opportunity. It could help you slice through bills, pay off the mortgage, or do something fun with your family.”

Demo Tips:
• The i-Slice® is quick and easy to demonstrate. Pass around a stack of magazines and have guests clip coupons or cut out pictures.
• Suggest that guests buy an i-Slice® for their purse, one for a friend and one for the office. These are perfect stocking-stuffers or package tie-ons during the holidays.

I of course mention the cds and dvds, but it's also good for opening ANY type of bagged goods item like chocolate chips, coconut, broccoli, peas, etc. I also keep on my key chain so that when I'm in the dr's office and I see an article or recipe I want, I can quietly cut out what I want rather than ripping out the entire page!!! Everyone chuckles at that! I also use it to cut the tape on my boxes that I receive.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share some tips and uses for the i-Slice with you. Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Use the i-Slice to easily cut through tough crusts or skins on fruits and vegetables, like apples, pineapples, and butternut squash.2. It's also great for slicing softer items like tomatoes, avocados, and boiled eggs without squishing or crushing them.3. The i-Slice is perfect for creating even slices of cheese, deli meats, and other toppings for sandwiches and charcuterie boards.4. It's also handy for cutting through dough when making homemade pizzas or pastries.5. The i-Slice can also be used to section citrus fruits, like oranges and grapefruits, for a beautiful presentation.I hope these suggestions help you make the most out of your i-Slice. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my i-Slice?

To clean your i-Slice, simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the blade.

2. Can I use the i-Slice on all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the i-Slice is designed to be used on a variety of fruits and vegetables, including harder produce like carrots and potatoes.

3. How can I safely store my i-Slice?

The i-Slice comes with a protective cover that can be used for safe storage in your kitchen drawer. It also has a built-in blade guard for added safety.

4. Is the i-Slice dishwasher safe?

No, the i-Slice is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.

5. Can the i-Slice be used for cutting meat or cheese?

No, the i-Slice is not designed for cutting through harder foods like meat or cheese. It is best used for slicing through fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RunawayChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies