• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Should Know This but ...

In summary, "I Should Know This but ..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef for easier and more efficient cooking and baking. The line includes a variety of products such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and specialty tools like avocado slicers and garlic presses. All products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased individually or in sets. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products, allowing customers to return or exchange them within 30 days if not satisfied.
pattikake
Sorry I really should know the answer but am in a hurry packing for a Relay for Life fundraiser that is 2 hours from here, so got too many things on my mind ....

If someone books from a fundraiser, can the chairperson get the host specials for the booked month? I'm thinking (hoping) yes?!?

No. The only host benefit she gets is that she can pick a 60% off item in the month of the fundraiser. That and helping her cause.

oh dear -- I assumed wrong.tx

The organization gets $3 for the booking, so that's why the Chairperson doesn't get the Booking Benefit.

Hi there! No need to apologize, we all have busy lives and sometimes it's hard to keep track of everything. To answer your question, yes, the chairperson can still receive the host specials for the month that the fundraiser is booked. As long as the fundraiser is booked and held within the designated month, the chairperson will be eligible for the host specials. I hope that helps and good luck with your Relay for Life fundraiser!

1. What is "I Should Know This but ..."?

"I Should Know This but ..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Should Know This but ..." line?

The line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and specialty tools like avocado slicers and garlic presses.

3. Are the "I Should Know This but ..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Should Know This but ..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase "I Should Know This but ..." products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

Some "I Should Know This but ..." products are available in sets, but most are sold individually to allow customers to customize their collection based on their specific needs and preferences.

5. How do I know if a "I Should Know This but ..." product is right for me?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies