• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Should Know This but Im to Lazy to Look It Up....

In summary, to clean your Pampered Chef Stoneware, let it cool completely and use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food particles, then rinse with hot water and a small amount of dish soap if needed. For proper seasoning of your Pampered Chef Cast Iron Cookware, preheat your oven to 375°F and rub a thin layer of vegetable oil over the entire surface, repeating the process a few times. You can use your Pampered Chef Stoneware in the microwave, but never preheat it or use it under the broiler. When choosing knives for different tasks, a serrated knife is best for bread, a chef knife is versatile, and a paring knife is great for detailed tasks. Properly seasoned ston
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a friend who is having a show and "interested" in signing up, maybe.....if her show does well, can she use all of her freebie money towards her starter kit...say she earns at least $90, can she apply it all, or just a portion? Thanks...

Just a portion. She can use $20 or $40 of her free product value to buy down the cost of the kit, so it's as cheap as $50 or $70. What a deal!!!!

Thank You Becky!!!

1. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef Stoneware?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef Stoneware is to let it cool completely, then use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food particles. Rinse with hot water and use a small amount of dish soap if needed. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on your stoneware.

2. How do I properly season my Pampered Chef Cast Iron Cookware?

To season your Pampered Chef Cast Iron Cookware, preheat your oven to 375°F. Rub a thin layer of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the cookware, including the handles. Place it in the oven for one hour, then turn off the heat and let it cool completely. Repeat this process a few times for a well-seasoned finish.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Stoneware in the microwave, but it is important to follow the guidelines. Make sure to never preheat your stoneware in the microwave, and do not use it under the broiler or on direct heat sources. Always consult your product manual for specific instructions.

4. How do I know which Pampered Chef knives to use for different tasks?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of knives for different tasks, including bread knives, chef knives, and paring knives. Generally, a serrated knife is best for cutting bread, while a chef knife is versatile for chopping and slicing. Paring knives are great for peeling and detailed tasks. Refer to the product descriptions for more specific information.

5. How do I know when my Pampered Chef stoneware is properly seasoned?

Properly seasoned stoneware will have a smooth, dark, and shiny surface. It may also have a slight sheen or glaze. If your stoneware has a sticky or greasy feeling, it may need to be seasoned again. Remember to avoid using soap or harsh chemicals on your stoneware, as this can strip away the seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • thehaleykitchen