• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials

In summary, "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking show or purchasing a certain amount of products. To earn free products, you can either host a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales or purchase $75 worth of products as a guest. The host specials include exclusive discounts and the opportunity to earn free products based on total sales. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards from the regular program. The promotion has a specific end date, so be sure to take advantage of it before it expires.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...after all the FRs I do I should know this answer but I am having a brain-freeze.
When a FR is booked off a cooking show, does the cooking show host get 60% off the host special at the FR?

dannyzmom said:
...after all the FRs I do I should know this answer but I am having a brain-freeze.
When a FR is booked off a cooking show, does the cooking show host get 60% off the host special at the FR?

Yep!:thumbup::thumbup:

(I had someone book a fundraiser from her own show, so she is getting double knives - she's excited!)

But is the reverse true? Does the host of the fundraiser get the past host benefit from any future shows booked?

laurichef said:
But is the reverse true? Does the host of the fundraiser get the past host benefit from any future shows booked?

Nope.

(good thing I've done a lot of fundraisers, huh?;) In lieu of future benefits, the organization receives the $3 credit for each booking.)

Hi there! Don't worry, it's totally normal to have a brain-freeze every now and then. To answer your question, yes, the cooking show host does get 60% off the host special at the FR. This is just one of the many perks of hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef. Keep up the great work with your FRs!

What is "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials"?

"Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products and special discounts by hosting a cooking show or purchasing a certain amount of products.

How do I earn free products through "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials"?

To earn free products, you can either host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales, or you can purchase $75 worth of products as a guest at a cooking show.

What are the host specials for "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials"?

The host specials for "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" include exclusive discounts on popular Pampered Chef products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from your cooking show.

Can I combine "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products from our regular host program in addition to the Brain-Freeze promotion.

When does "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" end?

The "Brain-Freeze: FRs & Host Specials" promotion has a specific end date, which can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies