• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Next Month's Guest Special: A Guide

In summary, you can order next month's guest specials at the sale price and your discount by adding them to the product list and entering them as a personal order. This is only for guest specials, not host specials. If there are multiple specials, such as a bar board set and set of clips in April, you can order both as long as the total purchase is at least $60. For host specials, the only way to get them at the 60% off price is to host a show.
amya
How do we order the next month's guest special for ourselves? I realize that I should know how to do this, but for some crazy reason I just can't figure it out.

Hummm.....Seems like I remember someone posting this too and I've forgotten all about it!! Maybe if you do a personal order? I would probably just add it onto someones show if I can. It helps them out, helps me out (it's double points month!) and then I also make commission off it.

You can order next months specials at the sale price AND your discount by entering them in as a personal order. You have to add them to the product list for the sale price to show up on the list.

Thank you Beth. It was the adding it to the product list part that I wasn't getting. Thank you again.

Beth, is this for both the Host and Guest specials or only the guest specials?

What if there is more than one special (for example in April will be be allowed to order a bar board set and set of clips)?

How do we figure the cost if the special is Free with $XX.00 purchase?

Thanks,
Linda

LindaK said:
Beth, is this for both the Host and Guest specials or only the guest specials?

What if there is more than one special (for example in April will be be allowed to order a bar board set and set of clips)?

How do we figure the cost if the special is Free with $XX.00 purchase?

Thanks,
Linda
We can pre-order only the things that are on sale for the guests. If it is free with a purchase we can get it if the rest of our purchase is at least $60 or whatever the amount is that PC requires for the guest.

As far as the host specials are concerned. The only way we can get them at the 60% off price it to host a show (any kind) and get it as the host.

What is the guest special for next month?

The guest special for next month is our Deluxe Air Fryer, which allows you to make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods with little to no oil.

How can I order next month's guest special?

You can order next month's guest special by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on our website.

Is there a limit to how many guest specials I can order?

Yes, there is a limit of one guest special per customer per month.

Can I combine the guest special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

What are the benefits of ordering next month's guest special?

Ordering next month's guest special not only allows you to get a great deal on a high-quality product, but it also gives you access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips from our team of chefs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson