• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Use Pampered Chef Logo & Web Addy in School Play Program Ad?

In summary, Seth and Shannon are allowed to use their website and PC logo to advertise their son's school play, but they can't post the website address online or use the logo on a print ad.
Christa
I sent an e-mail inquiry about this and haven't heard anything back. My son is in his school play and they are selling ad space in the program. Are we allowed to
1. Use the PC logo
2. Put our web addy
in a PRINT ad?

Thanks!

Christa said:
I sent an e-mail inquiry about this and haven't heard anything back. My son is in his school play and they are selling ad space in the program. Are we allowed to
1. Use the PC logo
2. Put our web addy
in a PRINT ad?

Thanks!
Yes, you are able to do both. At least according to the current advertising guidelines. The only time we can't use our website address is online. I hope it nets you some business!

pamperedbecky said:
The only time we can't use our website address is online.

I had to laugh when I read the policy that way..

I think that defines an oxymoron and should be added to this list!

Seth

So I could "sponser" my husband's fishing habit and post my PC info on his boat??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I thought it was a little funny that we can't post our website on the web, too.

Hahaha Shannon! You could put a tagline "he catches it and I cook it!" LOL

jonna said:
Hahaha Shannon! You could put a tagline "he catches it and I cook it!" LOL
BEAUTIFUL! I wonder how well the logos we can purchase would hold up on the side of a bass boat?
PS: who cleans it though?

I don't know. I would like to get a magnetic one for the door of my truck - then I could just leave it on there when he goes fishing. Maybe I could write off his milage as a donation?? They have several tournaments where they give away prizes - tackle and stuff like that. I could throw in a gift certificate every now and then - just for advertising.

He fishes several circuits - so I could get alot of advertising out of it. I like the idea because he is the one that will be going to San Francisco with me.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

for the fishing boat..If you have some artistic talent you could paint the logo and your web site with a special paint for boat... of course if HE let you do it!! :p

1. Can we use the Pampered Chef logo in our school play program ad?

As long as the logo is used in a respectful and appropriate manner, you may use the Pampered Chef logo in your school play program ad. Please make sure to follow our brand guidelines, which can be found on our website, and do not alter the logo in any way.

2. Are there any restrictions on where we can place the logo in our program ad?

The logo should be placed in a prominent and visible location in your program ad. Please make sure it is not covered or obstructed by any other elements or text.

3. Can we use the Pampered Chef web address in our program ad as well?

Yes, you may use the Pampered Chef web address in your program ad as long as it is displayed correctly and in its entirety. Please do not shorten or alter the web address in any way.

4. Do we need to get permission to use the Pampered Chef logo and web address in our program ad?

You do not need to get explicit permission to use the Pampered Chef logo and web address in your program ad. However, we do ask that you follow our brand guidelines and use the logo and web address respectfully.

5. Can we use the Pampered Chef logo and web address in any other promotional materials for our school play?

Yes, you may use the Pampered Chef logo and web address in any promotional materials for your school play as long as you follow our brand guidelines. This includes posters, flyers, and social media posts promoting the play.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • babywings76