• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Free Advertising: Real Success Stories from My FB Page

In summary, in less than a week, 2 people contacted the speaker by phone after doing a Google Search and finding their FB page. One person bought a Rice Cooker and small micro cooker, while the other needed a food chopper. The speaker was able to deliver the item and may potentially make more sales in the future. Another person contacted the speaker expressing interest in fundraisers for their Non Profit org. The speaker sees this as free advertising and encourages others to take advantage of it. Additionally, the speaker and others were surprised to learn that their FB page was visible on Google search. It is also mentioned that consultants have been allowed to have FB pages for over a year now and can find more information about it on the training website.
minirottie
In less than a week, 2 people contacted me by phone after doing a Google Search and finding my FB page. One was a truck driver who bought the Rice Cooker and small micro cooker (but unfortunately I lost the sale because of technical issues and his later going direct to pc.com and being assigned through the lead system). But he said he may order some items for his daughter for Christmas and would call me then. The other is a local gentleman who needed a food chopper. I got one from my Director and delivered it last night. He makes salsa, and wants to test the veggie and mango wedger. Another woman contacted me around Father's Day and wanted a QSP..she also expressed interest in fundraisers for the Non Profit org she's director of. That hasn't materialized yet, but maybe it will.

So for no cost to me advertising, it's worth it. Not a lot of money in sales, but you never know where it might lead to! Free advertising? Take advantage of it!

Good for you!

minirottie said:
In less than a week, 2 people contacted me by phone after doing a Google Search and finding my FB page. One was a truck driver who bought the Rice Cooker and small micro cooker (but unfortunately I lost the sale because of technical issues and his later going direct to pc.com and being assigned through the lead system). But he said he may order some items for his daughter for Christmas and would call me then. The other is a local gentleman who needed a food chopper. I got one from my Director and delivered it last night. He makes salsa, and wants to test the veggie and mango wedger. Another woman contacted me around Father's Day and wanted a QSP..she also expressed interest in fundraisers for the Non Profit org she's director of. That hasn't materialized yet, but maybe it will.

So for no cost to me advertising, it's worth it. Not a lot of money in sales, but you never know where it might lead to! Free advertising? Take advantage of it!

Be sure he sees that Manual Food Processor then!!

wow! this is great....I didn't think too many extra people, besides your friends and who they recommended your page to could really see your page

byrd1956 said:
wow! this is great....I didn't think too many extra people, besides your friends and who they recommended your page to could really see your page

I had no idea it would be visible on a Google search, but with the right string, it is!!

Yup...I'll also take up the MFP with the wedgers to show it to him :)

minirottie said:
I had no idea it would be visible on a Google search, but with the right string, it is!!

Yup...I'll also take up the MFP with the wedgers to show it to him :)

I didn't know that either-awesome! :sing:

Are we now allowed to have a FB page? I thought we could only have a group?

For over a year now we've been able to have a fb Page. If you go to the training on CC you'll see some classes that go over the ins and outs.

tammygreen said:
Are we now allowed to have a FB page? I thought we could only have a group?

raebates said:
For over a year now we've been able to have a fb Page. If you go to the training on CC you'll see some classes that go over the ins and outs.

The HO training does not specifically address Pages, but when the FB thing was announced, I contactd HO and made sure Pages were OK.

What is "I Recommend a Fb Page"?

"I Recommend a Fb Page" is a feature on Facebook that allows users to share and promote their favorite Facebook pages with their friends and followers.

How do I recommend a Facebook page?

To recommend a Facebook page, go to the page you want to recommend and click on the "Recommend" button located under the cover photo. You can then add a comment or tag friends in your recommendation post.

Can I recommend a page to specific friends?

Yes, when recommending a Facebook page, you have the option to select specific friends to share the recommendation with. You can also choose to share it publicly or only with certain groups or individuals.

Why should I recommend a Facebook page?

Recommending a Facebook page is a great way to show support for a business or organization that you enjoy. It also helps to increase the page's visibility and reach a larger audience.

Can I change or delete a recommendation for a Facebook page?

Yes, you can edit or delete your recommendation for a Facebook page at any time. Simply go to the page and click on the "Recommendations" tab, then click on the pencil icon to edit or the "X" button to delete.

Back