• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Recently Found Out That Pampered Chef Discontinued It's

In summary, PC discontinued it's "Community Forum" as of the beginning of the year. As a result, many members never got a chance to connect and learn from one another.
DebPC
Staff member
I recently found out that PC discontinued it's "Community Forum" as of the beginning of the year. I never used it- but I assumed they wouldn't have started it if they weren't in it for the long run.
Anyone know anything?

I think it was something about not having the support for it?

bethcooks4u said:
I think it was something about not having the support for it?

What kind of support? Membership or technical?

FROM PC NEWSWIRE 1/2/13
An Important Message About the Community

We were recently notified that our vendor has made the decision to discontinue support of the Community forum. Therefore, we had to shut down the Community at the end of the year.

We know the Community was a valuable resource, but we encourage you to continue networking with your fellow Consultants and browse Consultant''s Corner and the Pampered Chef® Facebook® page for new tips and ideas.

There were a lot of members there who've never been to Chef Success. Maybe you could proposition Home Office to mention CS in a Newswire? ;)

Sheila said:
There were a lot of members there who've never been to Chef Success. Maybe you could proposition Home Office to mention CS in a Newswire? ;)

I've always thought it would be cool to be sponsored by PC, but I think anything else they'd consider it advertising and want some $$$ :)

Wow! I missed that in the newswire.

It wasn't very user friendly. I visited a couple of times, but it wasn't worth it.

I never got into the HO forum either. Went a couple of times & then kind of dropped off.Greg, hit 'em up! Approach it as a great resource for consultants to network, build relationships, pick up tips, learn things that their upline might not be teaching, the opportunity to take Step Up Your Business when they don't know and/or are not being supported by their upline, etc. We as Directors can say something over & over, but sometimes it takes hearing it from someone different for it to click. I know a LOT of consultants (including me) who have done better with their business and/or promoted because of the tips & friendships that they've established on Chef Success. It's a great source of motivation.

Sheila said:
I never got into the HO forum either. Went a couple of times & then kind of dropped off.

DCS is here to stay! :)

WooHoo! :D

I second that WOOHOO!!
:woohoo:

1. What products did Pampered Chef discontinue?

Pampered Chef recently discontinued several of its products, including the Cut N Seal, Easy Accent Decorator, and Nonstick Grill Pan, among others. The full list can be found on their website.

2. Why did Pampered Chef discontinue these products?

Pampered Chef regularly evaluates their product line and makes the decision to discontinue products that are not meeting their quality standards or are not selling well. This allows them to focus on creating new and innovative products for their customers.

3. Can I still purchase these discontinued products anywhere?

Some of the discontinued Pampered Chef products may still be available through independent consultants or on third-party websites. However, it is best to reach out to Pampered Chef directly to inquire about availability.

4. Will Pampered Chef be releasing any new products to replace the discontinued ones?

Yes, Pampered Chef is constantly working on developing new products to meet the needs and preferences of their customers. Keep an eye out for new product releases on their website or through your independent consultant.

5. Can I return a discontinued Pampered Chef product for a refund?

If you purchased the product within the last year, you may be eligible for a refund or exchange. However, this policy may vary depending on your location and the specific product. It is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trudie32